Dōbutsu Sentai Zyuohger, Episode 17: "Here Comes an Extra Player!"

cotd_email_1443658065_00015.jpg

ZA WARUDO!!!

This week: an evil being named Trumpus (insert requisite bad joke about American elections here), power cards can be neutralised by drawing on them, and Master Dio Genis unleashes The World.

Some kind of Beast mode
Not bad, TW wasn't as impactful as I thought he would be. Maybe because he did a good amount of long distance work. Still looking forward to next episode.

My two concerns are him seemingly not using hand to hand combat in the next episode, and I just hope his evil isn't resolved in just 3-4 episodes.

The solution to the card thing was way too easy. Felt like a cop-out.

I still really like The World's design. It should be a busy suit and yet it's not; they really found a good balance between the three elements to his power. His story also doesn't look like it will play out exactly like GaoSilver and KyoryuGold's did, so that's a plus.

Shining~
- .....would a treatment for shark work on human? xD

- The opponent hasn't even enlarged and they go WILD ZYUOH KING? That's way overkill :sweat:

- I like how this time it's a boy interacting with a female ranger. Usually in Sentai it's a boy with a male ranger.

- ......was smothering the face really necessary? :sweat:

- Someone finally realized how linear that attack was xD

- Kinda wish his final words on this episode be his catchphrase, it match nicely with the others' "kono hoshi wo nameru da yo"