0_9.jpg

I don't think Sela is convinced about this new roll call.

This week: Tusk tried to break up a fight and ends up being blackmailed into working for a miserable old man (I guess he's still pissed off about getting his ass kicked by Kamen Rider Drive), Amu continues getting all the best lines, weirdly dressed strangers approach children in the park, charades break out in the middle of a fight, and Zyuoh Wild doesn't like Zyuoh King's new headgear.

wasn't he in Ultraman Nexus as well? Tusk, I've worked with kids before and reading a storybook that way would make me stop listening too. anyway, Zyuohger is starting to become uninteresting, it's sad. I really wanted to like this show but 12 episodes later, I just stopped caring.

Last edited:
Shining~
- Leo is holding that crayon awkwardly :sweat:

- Of course they used the ED theme, lol

- Sela has the cutest costume xD

- He's taking so long just to guess the word "hat" lol

- I like how the monster is just a hat, but the mecha fight is rather boring in this episode.

- ....wait, so that monster's name is a pun of that? :sweat:

Some kind of Beast mode
[ ] Ahh, I see what's happening. This is the part where it becomes filler nation until the 6th senshi comes through.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
[ ] Ahh, I see what's happening. This is the part where it becomes filler nation until the 6th senshi comes through.

Which means I'll probably go on sentai hiatus until that happens and hope we get some PLOT in here.