4_1.jpg

Please don't hit me again Amu.

This week: a monster with some serious flower power, putting pen to paper, a spot of early lunch, a monster with some serious flower power, putting pen to paper, a spot of early lunch, a monster with some serious flower power, putting pen to paper, a spot of early lunch...

Some kind of Beast mode
[ ] I hope Yama doesn't look at people with a concerned look every time they want to do something that isn't with the group or just do anything at all. What is there to be observational and empathetic about if Sera wants to use your desk? You can argue that Yama new what she was going to do, because we see later Yama advised her to do so...but his expression didn't seem it. They might tread the line of concerned and nosy.

[ ] Yup, I am now fairly certain everything they'll ever need will be conveniently in the human world. Mole couldn't escape earlier?

[ ] It's hard for little mech to not be cute, but it doesn't seem natural here. It's like they ran out of ideas for how/where the mech should be when dormant.

[ ] I think my body is ready for the next episode though.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
This episode was pretty forgettable. There was some nice fighting but that's about it really. They didn't do anything to earn that Cube Mogura, it just showed up after being annoyed by the monster!

Next episode looks like it'll move the story along!

Shining~
- I like how they show the sparkling spore hint really early.

- .....what kind of game has the opponent completely unconscious? -_-
They just want to destroy the planet, this isn't a game at all lol

- This episode must be the easiest episode they have to make so far, with the amount of repeated scenes :p

- She dropped it.....and made no attempt to pick it up?

- This whole "write letter to send feelings" thing reminds me to ToQger xD

- I wonder if Leo splashing Amu as well is an accident or not :laugh:

- Oh, they added the animal names on the role call. I'm not sure why now, but okay......

- They finally show that fire squares again :D

- Cube Mole in this episode really keeps showing up out of nowhere.

- The ending......yeah, they are setting up something with Yamato's parents.

Next episode, Ginis' Metaroid :laugh: