9_2.jpg

Sera's first attempt at making her own Vul Shark helmet wasn't bad, but it's certainly oversized.

This week: neither of the feline Zyumen seem to care about getting home, double mecha action, Leo meets a nice boy to tickle his tail and then reaches volumes so loud that he...gives Sera convulsions? What the hell Japan?!

Shining~
- Good to see they're still looking for them.

- You know, I'm curious if O-T will have enough words to keep changing the translation in the opening until Zyuohger's last episode :laugh:

- A bike + trumpet mix? I wonder if they're no longer using weapons as theme, or are they referring to how sound can be used as weapon? :sweat:

- Sela is being hilarious in this episode :laugh:

- I like how this time Leo leads the role call. Guess we'll see the others leading the role call in the future.

- Hmm, we got a 2 mecha fight quite fast this time. I don't think it happens this fast in other series?

- Nice, so that cannon can be used for a finisher too.

- Poor Sela :sweat:

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
It felt nice to have the focus character solving the problem with the monster, unlike Ninninger where Takaharu would have finished it himself >.>

And I think the monsters aren't weapons themed but rather WARRIOR theme. This guy is clearly a Japanese biker punk! He has a baseball bat weapon! Really liked the way his mouth worked too.

And yeah poor Sela...