1.jpg

What, you were expecting Casper?

This week: Amu flakes out of her responsibilities around the house, it turns out that Ginis can move around by himself, a Shocker cyborg apears at the seashore, and team leader Kubar uses the distraction to try out a strange procedure.

Ghost had a cooler Henshin into Greatful in this one than on it's actual episode.

This episode had the better team up anyways. I still don't understand why they broke off last year's format which I actually appreciated a bit more.

Ghost had a cooler Henshin into Greatful in this one than on it's actual episode.

This episode had the better team up anyways. I still don't understand why they broke off last year's format which I actually appreciated a bit more.

Probably because Toei's got its hands full with all their planned superhero year projects. Its nice to see simple crossovers like this in a while

Although this episode was alright, I'm still against having Red go alone for the kill while Blue and Yellow stand on the sidelines. All three of them should have jumped in and did a simultaneous attack (like that one finisher where a claw came down), along with Ghost. I really don't like where Sentai is headed towards. It's not like Ninninger with Akaninger, but they have to push it back a little and let everyone work together.

Some kind of Beast mode
[ ] Cubaru being sneaky towards a fellow general, I like.

[ ] From the moment tusk utters a sound to the moment he leaves after the garage truck. That segment is proof of how his actor sadly struggles big time. I rest my case.

[ ] The little clap from Yama after he books for the garbage truck was funny. This is not the first time they gave him funny, but really subtle character moments. Very nice.

[ ] Amu has an absolute silver tongue! I love it! She knows it too! I love how they brought up the chores again, you would think that was an easy throwaway filler circumstance. Amu mentioning how she sucks at them, but Tusk should do them because he is more efficient is brilliant. She's being lazy, yet she also speaks the truth!

[ ] See now, when Tusk takes a bite of the bread and was trick by Amu it was pretty funny. Then he turned on the cringe like a light switch once he got serious again. Toei limited this guy to their typecasting criteria.

[ ] Ginis walks, sweet...but how are you going to duck through doors on your own space ship? lol I get it was to emphasize his height but still bro, I'd get that fixed.

[ ] Idk why, but i really like the fast forward of Amu leaving the store. They made an otherwise forgetful scene slightly less forgetful.

[ ] Damn Leo, I wish you took your nap. I feel bad.

[ ] Love the setting they chose for Kubaru's earth debut.

[ ] Tiger amd Elephant grunt fight was awesome nuggets.

[ ] Tora Moeba is dope.

[ ] Red, Blue, and Yellow is just a comedic trio today aren't they? The color commentary was nice.

[ ] I'm glad to see 1+ ranger have conflict without having to be with a full team all the time in every scene. They really let this tiger elephant meal cook in this episode.

[ ] Very glad this ghost plot is just hi-bye, instead of surrounding the episode around it.

[ ] Naria's naive shoving of the continue coin in a KR kaiju is hilarious.

[ ] Love the setting on Kubaru and his grunts yet again, this hierarchy thing he has going on is cool. Clearly he likes being in control and would prefer to be.

[ ] After getting all these seasons with villain motives of 'gathering fear' it makes deathgalions game theme refreshing and makes the show stand out a bit more as unique. Also a great excuse for not killing the protagonists, as a opposed to leaving them for no reason when you have the upper hand.

Ok, now next episode seems like it will genuinely uninterest me, but w/e. We'll see. This episode was enjoyable. I know it's early, but I can't help but wonder what will make this season the anniversary season. Gokaiger must have spoiled the hell out of me because thinking about it now, Boukenger didn't necessarily feel like an anniversary season..although the ending sentai tributes helped.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
So...does it even MATTERS which cube form the mecha? Like...does it impact it's ability at all? Feels like there was no thought process put into the role of the combination in the story. Are they going to show a 4-2 or 3-5 combination?

such a weak ass episode. I mean, replace that Shocker dude with an actual Deathgalian MotW and it wouldn't make any difference. Ghost's appearance was also such a waste of time and pointless. it would've been better off as a two-parter episode too. I should've known that Tusk is too serious to actually make some sort of love confession. :laugh: I was seriously thrown off guard a bit there. also, can Amu get any cuter?! she has this unique personality that I've not seen in previous heroines. she actually admits that she sucks at house chores!

Despite Ghost making an appearance, nothing was taken away from this episode. To where it was kept simple.

Shining~
- I like the cat sound at the end of the message lol

- I feel sorry for the uncle being completely confused with everyone suddenly leaving like that :sweat:

- Ginis walking looks weird since he has that big skirt-like thing completely covering his legs :sweat:
Also, he's definitely too tall for his own door lol

- Oh hey, that place from Gaim again :laugh:

- You know, I wonder how can Tusk & Amu went to the right place, but Yamato, Sela, and Leo go to a completely different place......

- It's nice how Ghost's insert music is playing when Takeru shows up in Zyuohger.

- In this henshin there's a glaring mistake they missed : Takeru didn't wear his Ghost Driver correctly, it's facing a bit to the side.

- I just noticed now, perhaps the reason why Takeru always looks down whenever he transform, is not only to make him as if he's possessed, but also to mask the height difference between his actor and Ghost's suit actor.......

- Heh, Yurusen mimicking Zyuoh Changer's voice is cute

- Huh, first the place from Gaim again, now that stairs again.

- I easily figured out he was actually talking about her action at the beginning of the episode, but it's still funny when I see it happening :laugh:

- Wrong tiger (Amu is a White Tiger, not a Sumatran Tiger), but at least that's a tiger, I guess? xD

Last edited: