3.jpg

For some reason none of the publicity photos show off it's ability to throw cubes of poo at the enemy.

This week: rolling blue cubes, Yamato learns that some toys are non-returnable, the team gives the MotW a big hand, and ROCKET PUUUNCH!!!

Some kind of Beast mode
[ ] Azald's crew didn't know he had regenerative abilities except the big boss? I guess that makes sense. They aren't best friends or anything. Even more interesting why tall boss knows and the others do not.

[ ] Yama's uncle, smh.

[ ] I noticed this episodes ago, but forgot to mention it (probably because it is pointless) is Sera the first ranger to rock nail polish as a reoccurring style? Strange observation, I know.

[ ] I like cube gorilla's non-cgi intro.

[ ] Next week, a distracting crossover ep. I honestly wanted to see where their contained flow was going. Oh, well. Until the week after then.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
[ ] Azald's crew didn't know he had regenerative abilities except the big boss? I guess that makes sense. They aren't best friends or anything. Even more interesting why tall boss knows and the others do not.

[ ] Yama's uncle, smh.

[ ] I noticed this episodes ago, but forgot to mention it (probably because it is pointless) is Sera the first ranger to rock nail polish as a reoccurring style? Strange observation, I know.

[ ] I like cube gorilla's non-cgi intro.

[ ] Next week, a distracting crossover ep. I honestly wanted to see where their contained flow was going. Oh, well. Until the week after then.

Maybe Genis recruited his team leaders from all over the galaxy and he picked Azald for his regenerative ability?

Also Naria is basically a maid, just give her the outfit while you're at it -.-

ZyuohWild has one heck of a cool head. The way the suit and the arms work is a bit uncanny though, but it's an overall good design...

And yeah uncle Mario being kept out of the loop like that is grating -_-

Lurker
Next week, a distracting crossover ep. I honestly wanted to see where their contained flow was going. Oh, well. Until the week after then.

Problem with this is that both episodes while they are crossovers are both contributing to the plot of both series. They aren't the spring specials because I'm pretty sure the Zyuohger aren't appearing in Kamen Rider Ichigo.

Problem with this is that both episodes while they are crossovers are both contributing to the plot of both series. They aren't the spring specials because I'm pretty sure the Zyuohger aren't appearing in Kamen Rider Ichigo.

Especially when Takeru was just passing by and Yamato is returning the favor.

Some kind of Beast mode
Maybe Genis recruited his team leaders from all over the galaxy and he picked Azald for his regenerative ability?

Also Naria is basically a maid, just give her the outfit while you're at it -.-

ZyuohWild has one heck of a cool head. The way the suit and the arms work is a bit uncanny though, but it's an overall good design...

And yeah uncle Mario being kept out of the loop like that is grating -_-

And I already know what they're trying to do. They want us to sleep on her, then she'll come down to earth and kick some keister every now and then. lol still does not excuse the glorified maid thing though.

Yea? So unlike Shinkenger/Decade this ep will have elements that move the story forward?

Maybe it's because I'm only two episodes in, but Naria doesn't come off as maid-like. If anything she reminds me of Insarn.

Even so, if she was the complete opposite of a maid (I don't know why people seem to fall back on the notion that domestic work is somehow "inferior", hence one should be "ashamed" to do it) she's still a bad guy.

Some kind of Beast mode
She reminds me of Insarn, Metal Alice, pretty much all those white glowing-eyed-covered-mouth (give or take) types of recent years, but I mean why relegate them to just monster growth or wine serving. Fang, you must know I am not trying to look down upon domestic tasks. You know what I'm getting at here. It's that it is usually always delegated to women.

But nvm that, they've made it clear that these four are some straight up manipulators. lol since when do you have a member of your squad serve you??

From an X-Men p.o.v. sure if Apocalypse wants a fruit roll up, then one of the horsemen may fetch him the delightfully fruity snack. But that horsemen won't serve the other horsemen fruit snacks as well!

They aren't the spring specials because I'm pretty sure the Zyuohger aren't appearing in Kamen Rider Ichigo.
The monster briefly shown in Zyuohger's next episode preview has also been in the movie footage shown during Ghost's opening credits, so it's tied into it somehow. Even if the Zyuohgers aren't in the Ichigo film, they're clearly using the spring break special to promote it just as they did with the Taisen films that previously occupied the springtime slot this movie is now using.

She reminds me of Insarn, Metal Alice, pretty much all those white glowing-eyed-covered-mouth (give or take) types of recent years, but I mean why relegate them to just monster growth or wine serving. Fang, you must know I am not trying to look down upon domestic tasks. You know what I'm getting at here. It's that it is usually always delegated to women.

But nvm that, they've made it clear that these four are some straight up manipulators. lol since when do you have a member of your squad serve you??

From an X-Men p.o.v. sure if Apocalypse wants a fruit roll up, then one of the horsemen may fetch him the delightfully fruity snack. But that horsemen won't serve the other horsemen fruit snacks as well!

Eh, there have always been servants among the villains. If not one of the "bosses" like Pierre in GoGoV, then the grunts would take that role. Although, if you want to talk about how female roles in Sentai have gone from a variety of types to, lately, mostly stock characters meant to be the *insert trait* one, that's another story.

Honestly, villainesses like Furabijou, Na and Mea, Kaze no Shizuka, and Mele annoy me far more than a supposed servant character.