I liked him when he wasn't a god
I have loads, too many! Rin Takanashi is one of my favourite toku girls although I hated her character. I have a big thing for Kiriyama Renn, Shouma Yamamoto and of course my crush of the moment is Kento Ono. As far as older toku is concerned I'm rather partial to the guy who played Red Hawk in Jetman ...

Furuhara Yasuhisa-Handsome, cute, funny, awesome hair, whats not to love? :D
Tsuyoshi Hayashi(no mustache like in 853 though! :laugh:)
Hidenori Tokuyama
Murai Ryouta
Shougo Suzuki
Yuji Kido (Timeblue, he hasn't really done anything recently though)
Takezai Terunosuke(Kotaro on Blade)
Ryoji Morimoto (Hajime on Blade)
Kousei Amano (Tachibana on Blade)
Kato Keisuke

I have such a girl crush on Kanna Mori as well. Most of the girls who make their way onto these shows are a dime a dozen, but she definitely stood apart from them. :D

♥Saki-Hime♥
For me...
Boys:
-Kyousuke Hamao
-Masahiro Usui
-Shogo Suzuki
-Tori Matsuzaka
-Hiroki Aiba
-Takeru Sato
-Koji Seto
-Hidenori Tokuyama
Girls:
-Rina Aizawa
-Mikiho Niwa
-Rin Takanashi
-Rin Asuka

I'm surprised no one mentioned Masaru Yamashita from Winspector. My gosh, that guy is way too hot for his and my own good! :laugh:

Hiroshi Watari... too much coolness in one guy. He is hot, he is a *good* actor and a great stunt man. :buttrock:

I ended up with a crush on Shigeki Kagemaru after finally watching Exceedraft. Then I started watching every tokusatsu I could come across with him, my crush just got worse with Ultraman Cosmos. HAHAHAH!!!! He was too good on the show!!!

:pics:

Black Henshin
I'm suprised that someone mentioned Tetsuo Kurata aka Kotaro Minami/Kamen Rider Black. He is the most cutest and the coolest toku actor of all time.

Akira Seno / Metalder. I think he is the hottest man robot i've ever seen.

and nobody mentioned Blue Mask from Maskman. Gosh! He's such a cutie, he acts just like a little boy

I have no idea about the new ones (2000s heroes) since i didn't know most of them

I'm surprised no one mentioned Masaru Yamashita from Winspector. My gosh, that guy is way too hot for his and my own good! :laugh:

I actually like his crooked tooth. It made him look more "real" in a way. That seems to be a semi-common feature in Japan, or at least it used to be.

He's starting to look more South Asian than East Asian as he gets older.

I actually like his crooked tooth. It made him look more "real" in a way. That seems to be a semi-common feature in Japan, or at least it used to be.

I actually like his crooked teeth too. He has a nice smile, I can tell you that! :anime: I still see young Japanese decent people around here who have very badly crooked teeth. That is, until they spend a small fortune on dental care...

He's starting to look more South Asian than East Asian as he gets older.

I haven't realized that until you mentioned it. He always had a different look from the average Japanese you see on the shows.

For the folks who may not have seen recent pictures: