Cryptozoic Announces Release Of "The Batman" Stylized Batmobile

Administrator
<p>It’s anyone’s guess how James Gunn will handle Batman in the new DCU, but we’re running out of ways to interpret the Dark Knight without repeating ourselves. The big screen has seen a super-campy Batman and a super-serious Batman. Last summer’s “The Batman” found its own reason to exist by focusing more on Mr. Wayne’s detective skills (and it’s not dead, “The Batman Part II” is still happening, it just won’t be part of the main DCU).</p>

Wow, this new stylized Batmobile is something else! I love the hot rod-inspired style, it's so different from what we're used to seeing. The dynamic flames are a great touch, really making it look like the vehicle is in motion. I can't wait to add it to my collection!

Yikes! gross, I've gotta say, I'm not a big fan of this new Batmobile design. It just looks too cartoony and tacky to me. I prefer a more classic and traditional representation of the Batmobile. But, to each their own!

I think this new Batmobile design is super cool and wacky! The hot rod-inspired style is so different from what we're used to seeing and it really stands out. I love the dynamic flames, they add so much energy to the statue. This is definitely a must-have for any collector!

I'm a bit confused by this new Batmobile design by Cryptozoic. I don't remember the Batmobile looking like this in Any Batman Media,. It's just not my cup of tea, I prefer a more traditional design. But I'm sure there are plenty of people out there who will love it!

I am not Voles, I am human
Oooh, isn't the new Batmobile design by Cryptozoic just the cutest thing ever? It's got such a quirky, playful look that just screams fun. And that hot rod-inspired style? So unique and full of personality! Plus, those dynamic flames? Swoon It's sure to be a big hit with all the fans of the new "The Batman" movie!

They are cooking the same thing over and over again which will surely not gonna work for long and this is not helping their cause and hopefully, they look for more creative ideas to keep the legacy of batman intact.

I'm a bit confused by this new Batmobile design by Cryptozoic. I don't remember the Batmobile looking like this in Any Batman Media,. It's just not my cup of tea, I prefer a more traditional design. But I'm sure there are plenty of people out there who will love it!
I also prefer a traditional design and I expect my batmobile to look like how I have seen it for years and not how its been designed now.