Crunchyroll Premieres Four New Attractions This Weekend

Staff member
Been waiting for My Hero Academia? The sixth season is almost here. The second half of Spy x Family Season 1? It’s also coming soon. Crunchyroll will be debuting new material for some heavy hitters this weekend, along with a new Gnndam movie.
Spy x Family is about a master spy, a killer assassin and a telepathic little girl who are posing as a family for cover, each unaware of the other’s true nature (except for the kid, who can read minds). When we last left this kooky trio, they were thinking of adding a fourth member to the fam: a dog. As the new episodes pick the story back up, it just so happens that a new terrorist plot Loid has been hired to foil involves strapping bombs to dogs and sending them loose. Anya must find a way to keep her father safe, as he’s fated to perish under building rubble. She knows this because….surprise, her new dog can see into the future!
In My Hero Academia Season 6, Deku is doing his work-study at the office of the number one hero, Endeavor, along...

Continue reading...

Househusband
Yes Uzaki Chan got renewed. I dont know why American feminists have so much hatred of that sweet character. SpyXfamily is a must watch, it is like Mr and Mrs. Smith if they have a daughter.I already lost interest with My Hero Academia.

Spy X is Family is such an amazing show. I like that despite all the action and intrigue, the story is really about a guy who has lost everything but his adopted child and is trying very hard not to get attached to her.

Anya is enough reason to Watch SpyXfamily.

Speaking of My Hero Academia Season 6
Since you're a manga reader, I'll say.
I recommend this season to anyone who was let down by Season 5.
The fourth and fifth seasons were the quiet before the storm.
Compared to previous seasons, this one will feature more deaths, more action, and a darker tone.
Moreover, it contains a number of unexpected elements.
And the entire narrative pivots.
Each individual character will also have their own dramatic climax.

I am so sick of tired of everything
My Hero Academia Season 6 will either be the series's resurgence to greatness or the series's demise, depending on your point of view. Does the Crunchy roll version of SpyXfamily have an english dub?

OMG! Ozaki Chan wants to hangout its back? My favorite big melon manic pixie girls is finally in my screen again! I miss her so much.

I still want to know the premiere of Tower of God Season 2. I had been waiting for long.

Top 1 Anime Betrayal!
I was expecting Tower of God season 2 too but I am happy with all these offerings. My hero Academia 6 is something I anticipated. I hope the female characters will have a better treatment.

Finally a Gundam Anime with a female lead. Most girls in the series are either villains or useless damsels. No more useless lead female like Relina.