Crunchyroll Obtains Global Rights To That Time I Got Reincarnated As A Slime The Movie: Scarlet Bond

Staff member
In 2023, it will be Time To Slime. Crunchyroll just announced it has acquired the global distribution rights to That Time I Got Reincarnated As A Slime The Movie: Scarlet Bond, the upcoming feature film based on the hit manga and anime of the same lengthy name.
Minami Satoru was once a human in his thirties, until his life was prematurely cut short. He had the bad luck to hit “slime” on the reincarnation roulette wheel and is stuck as a blob — at least at first. Going by a new name, Rimuru Tempest, he eventually figures out how to evolve. He gains special abilities and uses them to start a new life. There have been two seasons of the anime series and the upcoming movie will be set shortly after the end of Season 2.
A long-running conspiracy is swirling over a mysterious power known as “Queen” in Raja, a small country west of Tempest. When a slime who evolved into a Demon Lord named Rimuru Tempest crosses paths with Hiiro, a survivor of the Ogre race, an incredible adventure packed...

Continue reading...

Hey I just met you!
I still remember being weirded by the plot of this anime but its a good watch.