Crunchyroll Announces Seven New Acquisitions

Staff member
<p>This week Crunchyroll unveiled seven new anime acquisitions that will be arriving on the streamer later this year. The highlight is MF GHOST, the long-awaited anime adaption of Shuichi Shigeno’s sequel series to the iconic racing manga Initial D.</p>

Thank you for notifying Asian members wont get these content, so they wont get scammed to subscribing for content they wont get.

I feel like Whoa
Isekai enthusiasts, rejoice! Crunchyroll is bringing us "I Shall Survive Using Potions!" with an office lady reincarnated in another world. The premise sounds intriguing, and the ability to make insanely overpowered potions adds an exciting twist. I'm curious to see how Nagase Kaoru will navigate this new world with her cheat-like abilities.

guy

Sentai Monster with no Mouth Animation
Crunchyroll's lineup keeps getting better and better. With "Horimiya: The Missing Pieces," we have the chance to witness the uncovering of hidden sides of characters. It's always captivating to see the development of relationships and the growth of individuals. I'm looking forward to the surprises and discoveries in this one.

It's great to see Crunchyroll offering something for fantasy fans with "Am I Actually the Strongest?" Haruto's journey from being a shut-in to a prince with extraordinary magic power has the potential for a compelling story. The challenges he'll face and the growth he'll experience