Crunchyroll Announces Anime NYC Panels And Premieres

Staff member
Here’s what Crunchyroll will be up to at the Anime NYC convention next month. First off, a panel for Mob Psycho 100 III will be held on November 20 featuring the Japanese voice of Shigeo “Mob” Kageyama, Setsuo Ito. Another panel will reveal That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime the Movie: Scarlet Bond with producers Kouhei Eguchi and Mika Iwahashi from 8bit and producer Bungo Kondo from Bandai Namco Filmworks in attendance.
The real-world recreation of the Forgers’ living room from Spy x Family will make an appearance here after showing up in previous conventions this year, and it will be joined by recreations of places like Mob Psycho 100’s Divine Tree, the Jaeger family’s basement from Attack on Titan, and more.
Attendees will get to see some anime for the first time. On November 18 in Panel Room 4, Crunchyroll wll present the sub premieres of The Reincarnation of the Strongest Exorcist in Another World, The Iceblade Sorcerer Shall Rule the World, and The Tale of Outcasts. The...

Continue reading...

If you are not from the US, Do not waste your money in Crunchyroll. Your library will have literally have one page of choices. I was expecting to have Chainsaw man and I got nothing. Every titles promised on this article will not be on your library. Go to Netflix or Funimation instead.

Wow The time I got reincarnated as a slime have a movie now? I remember hesitating from the weird premise but its one of the most fun anime I ever watched.