Crunchyroll’s June 2022 Release Lineup

Staff member
Here’s what Crunchyroll is rolling out this coming month. The migration of the Funimation library continues with the arrival of Hellsing and Hellsing Ultimate, along with some new arrivals like the tennis-based anime Stars Align and Shachibato, based on the strategy game.
Other shows listed are already available on the service — in Japanese — but will be getting dubs for the first time. These include Restaurant to Another World, Hinomaru Sumo, and both seasons of RADIANT.
Crunchyroll’s full schedule lies below.

MAY 31
PSYCHO-PASS Seasons 1 – 2 (Production I.G)
In the future, just thinking about a crime makes you guilty, and justice is dispensed from the barrel of a gun.

Hellsing (Gonzo)
Witness the blood-soaked roots of a legend in Hellsing, the action-horror series that launched the careers of some of anime’s brightest stars. The vampire Arucard and his servant Seras Victoria protect the British Empire from ghouls and satanic freaks. Together, they haunt the shadows as a...

Continue reading...

I didn't know that Magical Index have another spin off. This franchise keeps on expanding.

What does the Fox say?
Staff member
Ever since my kids bought me a Fire TV, I have been having fun adding various streaming services. I saw that Crunchyroll was one of those apps. But I checked and it seems this service is for serious anime and manga fans. That means my daughters will probably like it. They especially like Japanese-style graphic novels.