CHANGE! GoseiJon!
Simply follow the directions in this picture to get an awesome gym!

pokmoncreateyourgym.jpg

My Results:

[HIDE]1) Done.

2) 5 Pokemon

3) Electric Pokemon

4) Done.

5) My Pokemon:
  1. Blitzle
  2. Pachirisu
  3. Emolga
  4. Voltorb
  5. Raichu

6) Done.

7) Puzzles/tricks

My gym would have a lot of random places for a button to sit. Before you enter the area, the guy at the entrance give you a button. You then have to walk around and place the button on a corresponding marker. After you do so, if you fail, you will face a trainer. If you succeed, you can choose whether or not to face the trainer. When you defeat/get past that trainer you receive the next button from either the trainer you just beat, or another random guy (like the guy in the beginning). Keep doing this until you reach me.

8) Gym Music

Battle Music: Leave All Behind - Wilma-Sidr (KR Double)
Gym music: Unknown (I'll think of something later)

9) My sayings:
  • Before: "Good job making it this far! However, I would have suggesting leaving your whole journey behind you because you can't beat me. No? So be it." *SWIRL OF COLOR*
  • Super Effective: "I'm shocked your Pokemon are so good!"
  • Last Pokemon: "My team still has a spark left to defeat you!"
  • Last is weak: "Though it is weak, it's still quick as lightning!"
  • I win: "Ha! Didn't I say you should have left your journey behind you?"
  • I lose: "Well, even thoughI lost, I still got a jolt out of that match. Here is your "Strike Badge". *Do Da Da* "Also, here is a gift from me to you." *Do Da Da* *You received TM 96 "Electro Ball*
  • Rematch: "Well, I'm not shocked that you are the Pokemon League champion When you beat me that time, I knew you would bolt through it with ease. You're here for a rematch? I see. Well, I'm better than last time. I'll beat you in a flash!" *SWIRL OF COLOR*

10) My Rematch pokemon:
  1. Rotom
  2. Ampharos
  3. Magnezone
  4. Emolga
  5. Galvantula
  6. Zenstrika
[/HIDE]

PARTY HARD
Cecile, the Knowledgeable Bookworm

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFPN442jUS8"]??????????OP??Hacking to the Gate?FULL??? - YouTube[/ame]​

--
This gym is initially "the first gym" and is set up like a school hallway. The trainers in the gym are mainly School Kids. To get to the final room, you must go through each of the three rooms and answer the following questions:

1. One of these do not belong here. What is it?
A ) Fire
B ) Fighting
C ) Flying

2. Which of these are Bug Pokemon super effective against?
A ) Grass
B ) Steel
C ) Normal

3. A Flying move against a Flying and Bug Pokemon will be...
A ) Not Effective
B ) Effective
C ) Super Effective

Each (class)room must be cleared, both question and Trainer, to proceed to the next room; otherwise the door to the next room will remain locked. There are a total of 3 School Kids in the Gym, one in each room.
--

193.gif

Yanma , Lv. 12
Quick Attack, Double Team, Aerial Ace, Protect
451.gif

Skorupi , Lv. 14
Pin Missile, Struggle Bug, Poison Sting, Leer

--

Before the battle
-Hm? It looks like you passed all the tests.
-You must've done your homework before you came to challenge me. Color me impressed.
-Well then, it's time to put our pencils down, now.
-Are you ready for your final exam?

After the first non-KO hit
-Hmm. Judging by your answers, I knew you would make this kind of move.

After sending out the final Pokemon
-Make sure to check your answers now.

When defeated
-Perfect score! Bravo!

After being defeated
-I see you've studied well. It's rare that I find such promising students.
-But you must have had some troubles along the way. That's to be expected, for nobody's perfect.
-And for getting the top score, I present to you your first badge, the Cocoon Badge.
-With this badge, Pokemon up to Level 20 that are traded to you will obey you. You can also use Cut outside of battle.
-And for completing the extra credit, take this too.
-That TM contains the move Struggle Bug. When your Bug Pokemon attacks with it, it also lowers the target's Sp. Attack.
-I'm sure you've struggled along the way to get here. But don't worry. I believe that at the end of your journey, you will evolve from a small worm to a beautiful butterfly.

-----

469.gif

Yanmega , Lv. 63
AncientPower, Air Slash, Bug Buzz, Giga Impact
267.gif

Beautifly , Lv. 63
Bug Buzz, Sunny Day, Solar Beam, Acrobatics
596.gif

Gavantula , Lv. 65
Electro Ball, Discharge, Thunderbolt, Wild Charge
416.gif

Vespiquen , Lv. 67
Attack Order, Defend Order, Heal Order, Attract
545.gif

Scolipede , Lv.65
Steam Roller, Sludge Bomb, Poison Jab, Rock Tomb
452.gif

Drapion , Lv. 68
Crunch, Venoshock, Swords Dance, X-Scissor

Before the rematch
-Oh? You've returned?
-Hm hm. I see that you're the type that wants to continue learning. There's no shame in wanting to know what you do not know yet.
-Well then, shall we begin?

After the first non-KO hit
-As expected, but unlike before, you've approached this differently.

After sending out the final Pokemon
-Are you ready? We're closing in to the time limit

When defeated
-I wouldn't have expected anything less of my top student, a magnificent butterfly.

After being defeated
-Even now, you still amaze me. You breeze through the questions like a buttefly floating along the wind.
-Hm hm hm. I'm not even impressed anymore. Rather, I greatly admire your will to learn and relearn.
-Perhaps I'll learn from you one day, and I too will become stronger.
-Yes, I'll reteach myself everything. Please, come see me again, so that we may share our knowledge and better ourselves.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Oooh this is fun!

4 pokémon, Water -type. I've designed this as the fourth gym in a challenge.

The team:

Tympole Lv 24 (Swift Swim ability)
-Uproar
-Supersonic
-Bubblebeam
-Mud Shot

Horsea Lv 24 (Swift Swim ability)
-Rain Dance
-Water Pulse
-Smokescreen
-Focus Energy

Panpour Lv 25 (Gluttony ability)
-Taunt
-Bite
-Scald
-Water Pulse

Lapras Lv 27 (Water Absorb ability)
@ Wacan Berry
-Rain Dance
-Ice Shard
-Confuse Ray
-Water Pulse

The Gym is a ferry across a river and the gym leader is its captain. When you challenge the gym you get five one way tickets and you have to reach the captain before you run out of ticket. You begin on the bottom deck where cars are held, and have to make your way up flights of stairs, there is always two flight of stairs per deck and on the way up the stairs or across the decks you find gym trainers (mostly sailors but a few ace trainers and parasol ladies) slowing you down, each battle costing you enough time for the fery to reach the end of a one way trip thus costing you a ticket.

If you run out of ticket before you reach the captain you have to start over again, with the trainers having being reset and their position changed. The gym trainers in this challenge don't grant you experience and prize money if you beat them more than once. The trick to getting to the captain quickly is to watch the traffic on the river appearing through the ship's window whenever you reach a new deck, if you see a boat going by it means that side of the ship has a trainer waiting for you and you're better off crossing to the other side.

Before Battle:
-Hmm? You've succesfully navigated your way to me before running out of steam, well done.
-As a ferry captain I have to always take the same path, but the journey is never the same because other people cross my path.
-It is a lot like life and the journey of a pokémon trainer.
-Let's see if you can navigate your way to victory while I try to send you off course!
*Swirl of color!* Vs. Capt. Eddies!

After first non-KO hit
-Careful not to run out of steam!

After sending out last Pokémon
-Let's see if this iceberg can stop your advance!

When last Pokémon is weak
-We're battered but still on course!

When defeated
-Time to hit the dry dock!

After defeat
-We've arrived across the river, just in time for your victory!
-A surprising battle always breaks up the monotony!
-Here is your fourth badge, the River Badge! You've earned it.
-With this, Pokémon up to level 50, even those you got in trades, will obey you. you can also now use Surf outside of battle if you have it.
-Now that you've seen what it can do, let me give you this TM
-TM 98 contains the move Water Pulse, it's battering power will leave your oponents confused about which way to proceed.
-Keep to your course young trainer, no matter what life throws in your way, and you might just get a shot at the Pokémon League!

Rematch team

Vaporeon Lv 64
@Persim Berry
-Water Pulse
-Acid Armor
-Baton Pass
-Ice Beam

Crawdaunt Lv 64 (Hyper Cutter ability)
-Taunt
-Sword Dance
-Night Slash
-Crabhammer

Seismitoad Lv 64 (Swift Swim ability)
@Damp Rock
-Rain Dance
-Drain Punch
-Muddy Water
-Echoed Voice

Seaking Lv 65 (Swift Swim ability)
-Waterfall
-Poison Jab
-Aerial Ace
-Flail

Kingdra Lv 67 (Swift Swim ability)
-Dragon Dance
-Dragon Pulse
-Hydro Pump
-Hidden Power (Fighting)

Lapras Lv 69 (Water Absorb ability)
@Wacan Berry
-Confuse Ray
-Thunder
-Hydro Pump
-Ice Beam

Before the rematch
-Once again we cross path.
-This feels familiar but different at the same time,like my river, but more dangerous as though a storm was raging!
-The course is set, full steam ahead! Let the battle be joined!

After first non-KO hit
-This is no time to hesitate, see the correct path and take it!

-This is it! One final surprise!

Final Pokémon is weak
-Hold on! This storm is sure to break!

When defeated

-The storm did break...but so did I.

After defeat
-You've come a long way since we last fought.
-Yet your course had no changed once, I see it now.
-You're heading toward victory and you'll keep going back there over and over again just as surely as I cross my river every day.
-For now I'll yield the path to you, but come back again sometimes, maybe I'll be the one plowing through to victory!

PHEW! That took longer than I expected.

Psychic: Drowzee, Natu (but I'm still like the 8th gym!)

Rematch: Claydol, Hypno, Metagross(I can live with this!), Bronzong, Unknown, Alakazam.

That's all I feel like doing.

Is Unknown fair? No one uses Unknowns in the game.

Resident Precureologist
Late game, optional gym. Dragon Types.
Druddigon
Vibrava
Bagon
Hydreigon
Gabite
Shellgon

This gym is underground, in a poorly lit labyrinth.
In order to make it to me for combat, the trainers must move through a maze of other dragon trainers, collecting a Heart Scale from each. The Heart Scales must be placed into an altar in front of the door, which will open if the trainer has collected eight.

Battle Theme: Climax 6 from Kamen Rider Ryuki

Before Battle Quote: So, you've found your way to the Altar of Dragons. Are you truly prepared for what comes next?

Super Effective Move Quote: That was impressive. Can you do it again?

Last Pokemon Quote: I Cannot Lose! Not Now!

Trainer's Last Pokemon Quote: You've fought valiantly, but unfortunately, you're at your limit.

Weak Pokemon Quote: Make sure your pokemon are always in fighting condition!

Winning Quote: Your Spirit was strong, but your training was weak. Return here when you have learned more.

Losing Quote: Even a Dragon must fall when the right hero comes along. Today, your strength has bested my own. Congratulations on your victory. As the Dragonmaze Gym Leader, I award you with the Drake badge, and the TM Dragon Rage. Use them well.

Rematch Team:
Haxorus
Garchomp
Kingdra
Druddigon
Hydreigon
Salamence

5 Ghost types, I guess I would be in the sixth gym.

Sableye
Mismagius
Spiritomb
Driftblim
Frillish

My Gym would be a 3-story tower. Each story would have 9 rooms in them, all containing teleporters that take you to a different room on a different floor, one in each corner of the room. Half of the rooms on each floor will either have a trainer with 2-3 pokemon or random hints on the walls.
Gym Leader battle theme: Time Judged All Instrumental
Normal Gym battle theme: Longing by Gackt

Pre-Battle Quote:
-Hmm... so, the spirits weren't lying when someone with potential would come to me.
-Tell me, how is your connection to the spirit world?
-Mine is at it's highest potential, but now...
-I think by battling you, it may surpass that.
-So, come at me, young trainer!
-For in this battle, whether win or lose, both of our connections to the spirit world will be stronger!
*Battle starts*

After first non-KO hit:
Yes! I feel the spirits protecting my pokemon!

After sending out last pokemon:
My connection has never felt closer than it is right now!

When last pokemon's health is low:
Spirits! Help me in this time of need!

When defeated:
The spirit world was right, you do indeed have potential.

After Defeat:
I have never felt more close to the spirit world than I do right now.
But alas, I have been defeated.
So I must present you with the Haunting Badge.
With this badge, pokemon up to level 70 will obey you without question.
It also enables the HM Waterfall to be used outside of battle.
I also have another thing for you.
*Presents TM 65*
That TM contains Shadow Claw, it causes much damage to the opposing pokemon, as you could tell by our battle.

Rematch Team
Golurk
Sableye
Driftblim
Rotom
Cofagrigus
Jellicent

DAIMON PAWNCH
lets see...

6 pokemon, Psychic

Pokemon list:

1. Starmie
2. Mime Jr.
3. Wynaut
4. Solosis
5. Metang
6. Gardevoir

song: Garo- Savior in the Dark

I'll fill the rest later.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Take 2! Woot!

3 Pokémon, Flying type. The seventh gym in a challenge.

The Team

Murkrow Lv 36 (Super Luck Ability)
-Swagger
-Psych Up
-Faint Attack
-Wing Attack

Dodrio Lv 37 (Early Bird Ability)
-Tri Attack
-Acupressure
-Featherdance
-Pluck

Pidgeot Lv 40 (Keen Eye Ability)
@Sitrus Berry
-Wing Attack
-Featherdance
-Work Up
-Twister

The Gym is a tower in the middle of an aeronautical complex. The tower has three levels divided into sections and at it's middle there is four large vertical wind tunnels and each tunnel has three fans at the bottom. By activating switches guarded by the gym trainer you are able to activate or deactivate fans. One fans lets you float down a wind tunnel to the bottom level, two fans pushes you up to the second floor and three fans pushes you up to the third floor.

You need to navigate this 3D maze to reach the area where you can challenge the Gym Leader. One last tunnel on a portion of the third floor brings you to the roof of the tower where the Gym Leader, Professor Wright awaits you! The gym trainers are mostly scientists and bird trainer with a few pilots.

Before Battle:
-Did you enjoy climbing to new heights and then dropping back quickly?
-As an airplane engineer I have to create machines capable of going up and down quickly. Pokémons have been my precious assistant when it came to learning how to handle altitudes and flight.
-Let's pit my knowledge and your knowledge one against the other to see who is the master of high flying battles!
*SWIRL OF COLOURS!* Vs. Prof. Wright!

After first non-KO hit
-The excitement is reaching new height!

-I put all my trust into my precious assistant!

When last Pokémon is weakened
-We're not crashed yet!

When defeated
-Mayday mayday!

After defeat
-This was quite a ride! Thank you!
-I've learned a lot during this battle. It's important to be willing to learn new things everyday, let you mind soar!
-Here is the Altitude Badge! The symbol of your victory today. With this Pokémon up to level 70 will obey you, even those you gained in a trade.
-Also take this TM, it was designed here to allow you to reach new height by lowering your opponent's stats. This is TM100: Featherdance!
-Life has it's up and down, but even in defeat there is learning, and that is the most important to me.

Rematch Team:

Farfetch'd Lv 63 (Keen Eye ability)
@Flying Gem
-Brave Bird
-Night Slash
-Roost
-U-Turn

Gliscor Lv 64
-Acrobatics
-Thunder Fang
-Fire Fang
-Bulldoze

Fearow Lv 65
-Drill Peck
-Featherdance
-Pursuit
-Drill Run

Swoobat LV 65
-Calm Mind
-Psychic
-Attract
-Air Slash

Honchkrow Lv 67 (Super Luck Ability)
@Lum Berry
-Foul Play
-Pluck
-Swagger
-Psych Up

Pidgeot Lv 69 (Keen Eye Ability)
@Charti Berry
-Featherdance
-Twister
-Roost
-Aerial Ace

Before Rematch
-After my defeat at your hand I learned lots of things and I seeked out new tactics.
-I've reached new heights! Thank you for the opportunity!
-Let's see if you've learned anything yourself. Let do this!
*SWIRL OF COLORS!* Vs. Prof. Wright!

After Defeat
-Looks like you still fly higher than me! You're quite amazing, but it only reminds me I still have more to learn.
-I'll head back to my lab now, but I'll keep thinking about this defeat.
-Come back again and we'll see if I devised a way to win next time.

Take 2! Woot!
So you're just going to cheat on your other team is that it?! The years you spent training them?! Have you learned nothing from the ponies?:sly:

So then I'll do it too!
Grass 3 Pokemon
Foongus
Turtwig
Cacnea

Rematch:
Vileplume
Whimsicott
Amoonguss
Lilligant
Sunflora
Ferrothorn

Last edited:
His Team:

479.png

Rotom [Levitate]
-Shock Wave
-Double Team
-Uproar
-Astonish
Item: Oran Berry

200.png

Misdreavus [Levitate]
-Mean Look
-Hypnosis
-Dream Eater
-Confuse Ray
Item: Dusk Stone

562.png

Yamask [Mummy]
-Hex
-Ominous Wind
-Night Shade
-Disable
Item: Spell Tag

The Gym is in an abandoned business office, with disorganized furniture, creaky floor boards over sinkholes and inconsistent electrictiy, giving it a bleak eerie feel about it. As such, only trainers with looks inspired by Lisbeth Salander's fashion sense mixed with Lolita gothic elements.

In order to navigate through the falling aprt office space, you have to circumvent away from the floorboards, which if you fall through [if you stay on it too long] break down where you are sent back to the entrance , the board now broken. So it's a prerogative to use your running shoes and wits if you want to avoid the trainers, who are disguised in cloaks in the shape of large office items like water holes or hidden within the hive like structures of the desks at the office. Once you beat one, they give you advice to help you on your way , while the final one gives you "Ulysses' Bow" before promptly disappearing into the darkness.

You find out there wasn't a final one, but you focus on victory and you finally get to the gym leader's office, once reserved for the boss of the place
[The gym leader looks like Milton Waddam from Offcie Space, albeit much older]

Before Battle, the gym leader says,

"You have met the requirements into getting your promotion, but yoy'll have to convince me.
-As a former worker of here, I have awaited for one of my employees to gain a promotion.
-None have, and the few who've gotten close to me, you look over there. Their will to progress stifled and I have gladly given a paying job here.
-Let's get this meeting started!!!

TRAINER x Mr.Delgado begins.

After first non-KO hit
-You intrigue me with your proposal. Carry on.

-I put all my trust and pride into my work!

When last Pokémon is weakened
-You're not getting that promotion, ye lad/lassie.

When defeated
- I see. You have blown my expectations of you spectacularly.
After defeat
-Thank you!
-With your hardworking ethic, you should be able to become a boss in your right one day.
-Here is the Briefcase Badge! The symbol of your promotion from my employee . With this Pokémon up to level 30 will obey you, even those you gained in a trade.
-Also take this TM, it was designed here to give your opponents bad dreams. This is TM85: Dream Eater !
-Although life mostly has the day to day monotony liek in these office spaces that might bog you down, the little things in life are the most important.

Rematch:

302.png

Sableeye

609.png

Chandelure

429.png

Mismagius

563.png

Cofagrigus

479L.png

Rotom Mow Forme

Last edited: