Resident Precureologist
Based no doubt on the Protomen and Adam Warrock, I've gotten into the world of rock operas, and even wrote one for the world of Dragon Knight.

But now, I want to try something more ambitious. I want to condense the whole story of Kamen Rider Kuuga into a two and half hour musical extravaganza.

I have ideas for some of the song titles, like Ichijou's song "We Need Bigger Guns" and "Red Eyes/Thumbs Up" from Godai, but I'm afraid that if I start work on this idea. something else will come up, and I'll lay it aside.

So, I'm looking for lyrically and musically inclined people who are also fans of Kuuga to help me write this thing. We'd be coming up with titles, songs, interludes, maybe even the beats for the song. With a great deal of luck, we might even get a chance to record it.

If you like the idea, hit me up here, zaurielsword on AIM, or wraithstrike on Twitter. If Twitter, use the hashtag #Kuugarocks, so I can tell that you're working the idea.

Any takers?

I liked him when he wasn't a god
You're making me think of some unholy crossover of Kuuga and Tommy. "That deaf, dumb and blind kid sure plays a mean ... Kamen Rider!" :laugh:

I am impressed that you wrote an entire rock opera for Dragon Knight

It's over 8,000!
I would do it for Faiz. The Hyper Battle was great, but it could be better.

Kuuga is :meh:

Friendship and the Cosmos.
I would do it for Faiz. The Hyper Battle was great, but it could be better.

Kuuga is :meh:

Faiz is a good series. However, against Kuuga. Man, Faiz looks so weak.

:supersayin:

Your idea is marvelous. If I could help, I would, but alas I am not musically inclined.

Kuuga was all ready the star of a rock opera. It was a live event that occurred during the run of Kamen Rider Decade. It was called MASKED RIDER LIVE & SHOW. :laugh:

Lurker
Based no doubt on the Protomen and Adam Warrock, I've gotten into the world of rock operas, and even wrote one for the world of Dragon Knight.

But now, I want to try something more ambitious. I want to condense the whole story of Kamen Rider Kuuga into a two and half hour musical extravaganza.

I have ideas for some of the song titles, like Ichijou's song "We Need Bigger Guns" and "Red Eyes/Thumbs Up" from Godai, but I'm afraid that if I start work on this idea. something else will come up, and I'll lay it aside.

So, I'm looking for lyrically and musically inclined people who are also fans of Kuuga to help me write this thing. We'd be coming up with titles, songs, interludes, maybe even the beats for the song. With a great deal of luck, we might even get a chance to record it.

If you like the idea, hit me up here, zaurielsword on AIM, or wraithstrike on Twitter. If Twitter, use the hashtag #Kuugarocks, so I can tell that you're working the idea.

Any takers?

I've not seen the whole of Kuuga, and wiki-ing info doesn't always become conducive to making lyrics.

That said, I make songs on the fly and would love to help. Just send me a private message here I suppose. :D

Paladin on wheels of flame
Thanks for the link. It was awesome, and I'm sure I can expect the same caliber of effort and skill from your Kamen Rider Kuuga rock opera.