Cowboy Bebop Roleplaying Game Launches Kickstarter

Staff member
Mana Project Studio and Don’t Panic Games are teaming up with anime studio Sunrise to produce an official RPG based on Cowboy Bebop. When we first reported on it we didn’t know much, but mow that the crowdfunding campaign has officially launched, all the details are out there. Don’t Panic has worked with many other anime properties including Attack On Titan, Naruto, Tokyo Ghoul and one previous Bebop-related project, a card game.
Gameplay is as you might expect. Players assume the roles of space bounty hunters and travel between planets seeking their targets, all the while learning the backstories of those involved. If your bounty target has a tragic story (and don’t they all), collecting your reward may turn into a moral conflict. The sessions are weaved by the GM, who in this case is referred to as “Big Shot.”
Everything you need to play is included in the 240-page rulebook, which contains:

An original game system based on d6 dice to overcome the difficulties the characters will...

Continue reading...

#GetLaid
Good to them getting funded, If that Netflix live action flops that means this franchise have no more selling power.

@Big Mikey You should have clicked the link to the campaign because they had proven you wrong. The Netflix adaptation is actually Good and has millions of people watched it and would have been bigger if it got renewed. They only have a $19,522 goal and they already unlocked 5 stretch goals and they had $153,576 donations already. With 27 days to go, their stretch goals can still all get unlocked.

What does the Fox say?
Staff member
Thanks for mentioning the Netflix adaptation is good. I am not into anime but my kids are. However, since I have a Netflix subscription I might check it out.