Couple questions about Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbaride Card Battle Taisen (DS game)

1. Are there any translations for menu and stats (for both character and riders)
2. What do all of the support cards do? They confuse me.
3. If there is not a good answer to 2 are there any attacks besides the decadriver ones form the show/movies?

I checked that thread already. I couldn't find what I needed when I searched it. Guess I'm gonna have to read EVERY PAGE...

By the way Red_Ranger seems to be mistaken about support cards, this is after using the all support card cheat:

GanbarideDSSupportCards.jpg

Notice that there are FOUR pages. Not one. I skipped page 3 because the second and third pages seem to be based by series. And unlike the main card binder THREE are greyed out instead of two.

I don't know what the first two in either are supposed to be and there doesn't seem to be a way to add favorites...

I'd also like to know which cards actually do a finishing attack instead of some random boring-looking stuff.

Naturally Sword Form's easy enough to find because PART is written in romanaj and has a number :p

Last edited:
Treasure Cards of the Underworld
I remember the that the first two greyed out ones are favorites -- the first one is Riders, the second support cards, if I am not mistaken… the third greyed out one should be toy-cards which you get from special bugs in a new-game-plus, from what I remember. Been a while.

Strange, I'm pretty sure I have toy cards in the main binder. I'll put a SS in a min if I do.

Edit: I also found out that clicking the first option when the card is selected will show it's finisher :D
GanbarideDSRidersToyCards.jpg

Notice that it's the third from the top in the first pic?

The second from the top has the set marked as "J"

Edit: Seems favs can only be added from the binder by pressing A

Edit: Getting an error while adding favs. Is there a limit?

ANOTHER edit: Is the reason why Decade uses "Decade Liner" (pretty sure that's what he said and NOT denshi giri) instead Momotaros have to do with the fact that Momotaros is an actual rider card?

Petty sure that's not how "Zecter Kabuto" worked either IDR...

When I tried to summon castle Doran (on a hunch) it actually crashed No$gba but the card binder one worked...

Another edit? Yes: Ok so I found DCDM but it's just him ramming the Zecter into his opponent?

Another edit again: I found autovajin (or is it side vashir? IDK) with another castle doran

Edit again: Got castle doran working just like the source of my hunch:

WhosOnCastleDoran.jpg

Momotaros makes everything rider-related at least 20% cooler!

Last edited: