Life is viewtiful
So long story short I ordered an S.h. figuart from ami ami, and a S.h. Figuart from HLJ. I transferred $78 dollars to my paypal account last wednesday hoping that the transaction would process by now. Unfortunately that didn't happen as it is still trying to process and the payment is due today. I was just going to pay for the S.h. figuart dark kabuto today and pay for the IXA tomorrow if it hopefully processes by then. Well I was wondering if someone would be so kind as to send me 3020 yen or $33.25 through paypal to pay this off and I can pay you back when it processes on either tues. or weds. It would be much appreciated if someone could help me out. Just comment or PM if you're serious about helping. Thank you very, very much

Here is a pic to prove that I am indeed telling the truth.
[Hide] Untitled.jpg[/Hide]

Last edited:
dude just pay for it with paypal, they won't charge you till the 3rd day or so.

Yeah but if it's amiami can't you just wait to pay till then?

Life is viewtiful
Yeah but if it's amiami can't you just wait to pay till then?

well i thought they would cancel my order if I didn't pay today. I called my bank, they said it should process by tonight hopefully.

NExt time just pay with an Echeck, paypal will pay them & take it out from you're bank. The company may not ship the item untill the check clears but at least you know you got one on hold & got it coming