Couch Command Podcast: D&D Movie, Star Trek Picard, MASHLE, Million TAG, Puss and Boots: The Last Wish

Metal Warrior
Oh, I absolutely loved "Puss in Boots: The Last Wish"! It's amazing how they've kept the charm and agility of our beloved feline protagonist after all these years. Antonio Banderas truly captures the essence of Puss with his suave and silly portrayal. No one should ever play the role but him.

D&D: honor among thieves is awesome, The movie has a lot of references to the game Dungeons & Dragons, but even if you haven't played it, you can still enjoy the story. The references might remind you of other fantasy movies or games. It feels like the creators really love the game and want to share that love with the audience. However, some parts of the movie could have been better. The special effects that look more real are more enjoyable than the ones that look computer-generated. The movie could have done a better job creating unique and interesting locations.

I said oooh
I love Puss N' Boots: the last wish, The film's humor and action-packed sequences kept me thoroughly entertained. Sure, the anime influences are prominent, but they add a unique touch to the overall visual experience that I found quite enjoyable.The supporting characters really add depth to the story. Florence Pugh, Olivia Colman, and the rest of the cast bring their A-game, making the movie more than just a lighthearted romp. Their performances make the adventure feel more substantial and engaging.

Resident of Bandora's Palace
I recently finished binge-watching Mashle: Magic and Muscles' first two episodes, and it really caught my attention. In this anime, magic and strength are combined in an exciting and humorous way. Our main character, Mash, lacks magical abilities but makes up for it with amazing physical prowess. When he starts to juggle supernatural energy like it's nothing, I can't help but laugh. It's fun to see Mash's unique combination of strength and stupidity. His loud weight-lifting routine interrupts a haughty professor's monologue, for example, and the humor is spot on. As demonstrated in the episode about the entrance exam, where Mash aced the examinations with his own brand of insanity, the program isn't hesitant to make fun of cliched stereotypes.

6th Ranger
Chris Pine does a great job playing Edgin Darvis, the main character. He brings a rough charm to the role that makes him interesting to watch.The movie has a lot of references to the game Dungeons & Dragons, but even if you haven't played it, you can still enjoy the story. The references might remind you of other fantasy movies or games. It feels like the creators really love the game and want to share that love with the audience. However, some parts of the movie could have been better. The special effects that look more real are more enjoyable than the ones that look computer-generated. The movie could have done a better job creating unique and interesting locations.

Crazy!
I really enjoyed watching "Dungeons & Dragons: Honor Among Thieves" It was a fun and immersive experience. The cast did a great job, and I especially liked Chris Pine's charming performance as Edgin Darvis. The movie had a good balance of practical effects and CGI, making the scenes feel believable. The storyline had exciting twists and turns that kept me engaged throughout. Whether you're a fan of the game or just enjoy fantasy films, I highly recommend checking it out. It's an enjoyable ride that captures the spirit of Dungeons & Dragons.

♡♡♡♡♡♡
The best new CGI film I've seen in the past ten years is Puss in Boots: The Last Wish. It was just real and brilliant. The dog might have been another Donkey, but he wasn't. The antagonist, the thumb person... He was really effective as a terrible person who would step on kittens. He wasn't a sad tale like Goldilocks; he was simply evil. Puss's impending heart attack in the scenario... That could have been used as a practical joke, but it wasn't; it was genuine.