Couch Command Podcast – REAL GENIUS and Geeking Out

306929070_1400197640470252_755236846361188042_n.jpg

(function() { var qs, js, q, s, d = document, gi = d.getElementById, ce = d.createElement, gt = d.getElementsByTagName, id = 'soun_der', b = 'https://embed.sounder.fm'; if (!gi.call(d, id)) { js = ce.call(d, 'script'); js.id = id; js.src = b + '/embed.js'; q = gt.call(d, 'script')[0]; q.parentNode.insertBefore(js, q);}})();
powered by Sounder
Let’s take a trip again back to the 1980’s, back when it was only STARTING to be hip to be a nerd. REAL GENIUS was one of the first times we got to see that being a geek and smart could also mean you had a fun life and friends.  Click on in as we go down the nostalgia path and also do a bunch of geek catch up to the nerd world around us.
What We’ve Been Geeking On:

CLERKS 3...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
I am still having PTSD from the bugs of Cyberpunk 2077 but the Edgerunners Anime is great. I watched it with Low expectations and my mind is blown because its awesome. Moon fall, I haven't watched it but is this Similar to "Dont look up"

Hey I just met you!
Speaking of the Good Place, The actress who played Tahani is in She-Hulk and she is great there. Its weird seeing her with an American accent.

What does the Fox say?
Staff member
For me, there was only ONE really good, now classic movie about nerds and it was Real Genius. I'll never forget the scene where the guy went into the closet and disappeared. LOL.