Keith Justice

306929070_1400197640470252_755236846361188042_n.jpg

(function() { var qs, js, q, s, d = document, gi = d.getElementById, ce = d.createElement, gt = d.getElementsByTagName, id = 'soun_der', b = 'https://embed.sounder.fm'; if (!gi.call(d, id)) { js = ce.call(d, 'script'); js.id = id; js.src = b + '/embed.js'; q = gt.call(d, 'script')[0]; q.parentNode.insertBefore(js, q);}})();
powered by Sounder
Let’s take a trip again back to the 1980’s, back when it was only STARTING to be hip to be a nerd. REAL GENIUS was one of the first times we got to see that being a geek and smart could also mean you had a fun life and friends.  Click on in as we go down the nostalgia path and also do a bunch of geek catch up to the nerd world around us.
What We’ve Been Geeking On:

CLERKS 3...

Continue reading...

Last edited:

collinsundberg

I am still having PTSD from the bugs of Cyberpunk 2077 but the Edgerunners Anime is great. I watched it with Low expectations and my mind is blown because its awesome. Moon fall, I haven't watched it but is this Similar to "Dont look up"

Carly

Hey I just met you!
Speaking of the Good Place, The actress who played Tahani is in She-Hulk and she is great there. Its weird seeing her with an American accent.