Couch Command Podcast – PREY & HBO Max / Discovery Merger

297476517_1219041722229135_4609388923039623082_n.jpg

(function() { var qs, js, q, s, d = document, gi = d.getElementById, ce = d.createElement, gt = d.getElementsByTagName, id = 'soun_der', b = 'https://embed.sounder.fm'; if (!gi.call(d, id)) { js = ce.call(d, 'script'); js.id = id; js.src = b + '/embed.js'; q = gt.call(d, 'script')[0]; q.parentNode.insertBefore(js, q);}})();
powered by Sounder

Back to action, Commandos!
A lot has been going on, so there’s a lot to talk about.  From the DC apocalypses (again..), to NOPE, to PREY and our experiences within the PREDATOR franchise.
Click on in and enjoy!

THE HUNTERS:

Keith Justice Hayward...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
Resident of Bandora's Palace
Prey is awesome, I see those anti-woke Youtubers saying it fails but It has proven them wrong. I like getting to learned about the Comanche culture. DCEU is a mess at this moment that I am losing faith.

You know what will be cool? if Prey will have sequels exploring other ancient civilizations. Yautja vs Edo Period Japan, Yautja vs Wildwest, Yautja vs Aztec, Yautja vs Roman empire soldiers etc.

I Love Prey and All but I still want to see Dutch return in a Predator movie. They can CGI Arnie's face to a younger body for all I care. I just want to see Dutch again.

I love Sandman but its Netflix, Netflix shows always give me the cancellation anxiety because Netflix rather renew Emily in Paris over good shows.

@anime-icon I still see those Youtube Vloggers who never watched the movie keep on hating them. They make money out of their racism and sexism.

Prey is awesome, I see those anti-woke Youtubers saying it fails but It has proven them wrong. I like getting to learned about the Comanche culture. DCEU is a mess at this moment that I am losing faith.
They IMDB bomb every single series with a protagonist who is not a straight white male. Diversity is never a bad thing but some guys are just way to toxic when it comes to change.

There will be... a Crisis...
Sandman is so good, I binged it to eternity but I have worries if Netflix will renew it knowing how they treated their previous high budget projects. Their standards for renewal is high when it comes to high budget shows.