Couch Command Podcast – House of the Dragon vs. Rings of Power!!!

The team behind Rings of Power give the impression that Middle Earth is no larger than a small county. Galadriel can swim across the ocean. The elves can travel to Duein and back in a single day, at their leisure, and without the need for guards. The orcs can dig a trench the length of the continent. The Numenoreans can appear anywhere in an instant. I was looking through the resumes of the showrunners for Disney's upcoming Shogun series, and I was astounded by how much experience they all have. It's incredible that there aren't just a few Harfeet roaming a single square mile. Because these idiots are successful writers, I'm encouraged that I can someday succeed in this industry.

Poisoned Wine Enthusiast
This is one of the few occasions when I will advise others not to watch a particular show. The majority of us, including myself, don't usually care what other people watch, I don't really want Amazon to fail as a media company but they are making people root against them. Galadriel, a powerful female character in The Lord of the Rings, was a strong role model. Galadriel is a badassgirl, an invincible female boss, a perfect female fighter, and a mean girl in the series Rings of Power. As a woman, I find it extremely offensive when authors are unable to create strong female characters who just happen to be women.

Staff member
Everyone has his or her own opinion when it comes to judging a show. Lord of the Rings was really good movie, but Rings of Power never fascinated me. I watched House of Dragons because I liked GOT, I think the first season was pretty nice, can't wait for the next season.

My first reaction does not seem good about Rings of Power but I would be looking for ratings and review to believe if its worth and will only then go for it

High Heat
Rings of Power is unwatchable and I can't believe they canceled Paper Girls for this.