Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey

This series is a must watch for people that love science, history and space. It's a documentary narrated by Neil deGrasse Tyson and this series is a remake of the original one created by Carl Sagan some decades ago. All of it's 13 episodes have aired and the series is now over, but the Blu-Ray disc with all the episodes was recently released, if anyone wants to learn more about humanity and it's place in the universe, please watch this!

Any one else likes Cosmos like I do? :p

I really like Space and love discovering more about it! I've read 'A Brief History of Time' by Stephen Hawkings and enjoyed that book a lot!

However, I often find that the pace of Neil deGrasse Tyson's podcast is often too slow for me. Hahaha, he tends to elaborate too much. I guess I'm more of a reader when it comes to science since I tend to process things fairly quickly.

I haven't checked out his series yet. But I guess I will look it up soon since you recommended it. :)

I really like Space and love discovering more about it! I've read 'A Brief History of Time' by Stephen Hawkings and enjoyed that book a lot!

However, I often find that the pace of Neil deGrasse Tyson's podcast is often too slow for me. Hahaha, he tends to elaborate too much. I guess I'm more of a reader when it comes to science since I tend to process things fairly quickly.

I haven't checked out his series yet. But I guess I will look it up soon since you recommended it. :)
What other books can you mention that are remarkable? I am interested in starting to read science books because all my life I have relied on the internet to search everything that comes to my mind, but I would like some books to read as well. :p

I finished this series yesterday and you will really enjoy it, it had an episode of global warming in which mentioned factors that increase it and Neil mentioned things I never thought would contribute to global warming! I am mentioning that as an example of how much you can learn from this show, it has absolutely beautiful scenes of space and I really love the animation style that they use when explaining history topics. You will enjoy it, I am sure!