Coriolis: The Third Horizon Releases Third Mercy of the Icons Expansion

I'm psyched for Wake of the Icons! The first scenario, A Song for Kua, sounds like it's gonna kick off with a bang. Those visions the characters have? Super intriguing! And the second scenario, The Tenth Icon, taking us on a diplomatic mission? That's gonna be one wild ride. I can't wait to see how it all plays out!Wake of the Icons is gonna take us on a wild adventure through the Third Horizon. The final climactic scenario, The Horizon Wars, is gonna be epic! War breaks out, and it's up to us to lead the people to victory. Talk about a serious challenge. I'm ready to strategize, fight, and come out on top!

Ace of Spirits
The artwork in Wake of the Icons is gonna be off the charts! Gustaf Ekelund and Martin Grip are total rock stars when it comes to creating visual awesomeness. I'm so horny to see their original pieces in this expansion. It's gonna bring the whole game to life in a whole new way!

No way! Wake of the Icons is finally here, and it's gonna take our Coriolis adventures to a whole new level. The final climactic scenario, The Horizon Wars, is gonna be intense! We're talking full-on war breaking out, and it's up to us to rally the people of the Third Horizon and kick some serious butt. Get ready for an adrenaline-pumping experience, my friends!

The Snow Sage
So, Wake of the Icons is officially here, and it's got me feeling a mix of excitement and uncertainty. I've been following the Mercy of the Icons campaign, and I'm really looking forward to seeing how it all wraps up. The expanded content, like the fleet movements and clashes of the war, sounds intriguing. But, you know, sometimes final chapters can be a bit underwhelming. Fingers crossed that this expansion nails it!

Jae

I've been waiting for this final chapter, and I'm curious to see how it all unfolds. The scenarios sound intriguing, and I'm definitely down for the epic war climax.