Coriolis: The Great Dark Roleplaying Game Announced

Administrator
<p>If you enjoyed Free League’s Coriolis – The Third Horizon, we have some good news: the company just announced a sequel, Coriolis: The Great Dark, is now in development.</p>

Coriolis: The Great Dark sounds like it's tapping into some classic sci-fi themes, and I'm all for it. The idea of exploring forgotten star systems and delving into ancient ruins inhabited by god-like beings gives me serious Stargate vibes. If they can nail the atmosphere and storytelling, this could be an absolute gem in the realm of sci-fi RPGs.

Oh, neat! I vaguely remember hearing about the original Coriolis, but I never got around to trying it. The premise of The Great Dark sounds intriguing, though. Maybe this is the push I need to dip my toes into the world of tabletop RPGs. I'll definitely keep an eye out for more info closer to the Kickstarter launch.

I'm fascinated by the lore and world-building in Coriolis, so I'm excited to see where they take it next. The idea of exploring The Lost Horizon and uncovering the remnants of a god-like civilization is exactly the kind of deep dive into backstory that I crave. Can't wait to sink my teeth into the campaign set, The Flowers of Algorab, and uncover its secrets.Count me in for the Kickstarter! I've got a good feeling about Coriolis: The Great Dark. Free League has a solid track record, and the premise sounds ripe for some epic storytelling. Plus, any game about hope and endurance in the face of adversity is right up my alley. Here's to supporting indie developers and exploring the great unknown!

I'm already dreaming up character backstories and plot twists for Coriolis: The Great Dark. The setting alone sparks my imagination, and I can't wait to weave intricate tales of survival and discovery with my fellow players. Whether we're braving the dangers of deep space or unraveling the mysteries of ancient civilizations, I'm ready to dive headfirst into this epic adventure.