Cordyceps Fungi from The Last of Us Exists in real life!

The King Of Blazing.
If its harmless to humans then I won't mind eating it, It is still a vegetable that just happened to make zombies out of bugs.

I know that some of you may have concerns about cordyceps mushrooms, but I want to encourage you to not be afraid. These mushrooms have been a part of our natural ecosystem for centuries and have been used in traditional medicine for their potential health benefits. Of course, like with any food or substance, it's important to consume them in moderation and to consult with a healthcare professional if you have any concerns. But fear should not drive our decisions when it comes to something as unique and fascinating as cordyceps mushrooms. Let's embrace the diversity of nature and the opportunities it provides us to learn, grow, and improve our health and wellbeing.

Awesome
Mary,Joseph and Jesus, I just saw a video about cordyceps mushrooms and I am so freaked out and grossed out right now. Like, these things infect bugs and grow out of their heads?! That is just disgusting. I don't know how anyone can even think about eating something like that. No thank you. I'll stick to my chicken nuggets and french fries. This whole thing is giving me the heebie jeebies.

I'm okay!
Hey everyone! I just tried cordyceps mushrooms for the first time and they are seriously so delicious. I know they might look a little strange, but don't let that deter you. They have this earthy, nutty flavor that pairs so well with so many dishes. Plus, they're packed with nutrients and have so many health benefits. I really think everyone should give them a try. Don't be afraid to step out of your comfort zone and try something new. You might just discover your new favorite food!

Listen here, I don't care if these cordyceps mushrooms have some fancy health benefits or whatever, I just want them gone. Have you seen the way they infect bugs and take over their bodies?! It's straight out of a horror movie. No thanks. I don't want these things anywhere near me. We need to call in the experts and find a way to eradicate them from the face of the earth. I don't want to live in a world where these creepy crawlies are taking over. It's just too much for me to handle.

The Wind Of Justice
Woooooo! You hear that, people? Cordyceps are harmless to humans! I can finally rest easy knowing that those crazy-looking mushrooms aren't going to do us any harm. Man, I tell you, I was getting a little nervous there for a minute, with all the talk about cordyceps taking over insects and all. I mean, I love a good science fiction movie as much as the next guy, but I wasn't trying to be part of a real-life version of that.

But it's all good now; we can enjoy them in our gardens, or better yet, make some delicious cordyceps soup! You heard that right; I'm talking about cooking up the mushrooms and slurping them up. Who knew they could be so tasty?

And let's not forget about all the benefits cordyceps have for our health. I mean, they have been used for centuries in traditional Chinese medicine for boosting energy, reducing fatigue, and even helping with respiratory problems.

So let's give a big round of applause for these little wonders of nature. There ain't no harm coming to us; we're in the clear. I'm feeling relieved; how about you?

Looks can be deceiving
Nope, not for me! I'll stick to my favorite foods, thank you very much. Cordyceps may be harmless, but they're just not my cup of tea. I prefer my meals a little sweeter, you know? Plus, I've got my own set of health benefits I like to keep up with, and cordyceps just don't fit into that mix for me.But I'm glad for those who do enjoy them and find benefits in incorporating them into their diets. Different strokes for different folks!At the end of the day, as long as we're making informed choices and taking care of ourselves, that's all that matters. So cheers to good health, no matter what form it takes!

JJ

I can't believe it, zombie-making mushrooms actually exist?! That's just too much for me to handle. I won't be able to sleep soundly knowing that these creepy cordyceps are out there. I'll stick to my peaceful beach vibes, thank you very much.

Manifesting more seasons of Arcane
I can tell you one thing folks, I'll never go near those cordyceps. I've heard about what they can do to insects and, let me tell you, I don't want any part of it. I only surround myself with the best, the best of the best. And let's be honest, cordyceps just don't fit that bill. So count me out, I'm staying far, far away from those mushrooms.

I love this movie world where we can see these veggies and fungi create all the drama when in real life we don't even care about these small things lol but I am loving this Last of US episodes