There are lots of games that involves multiplayer strategy and team plans. One thing's for sure, cooperation is the key for guilds and team goals. It's really nice to now that interaction has greatly improved in games... Real time chats and audio conversation are now essential in team strategies. Now its not all about your own upgrades and weapons...its all about team effort.

You're quite correct with the way multi-player has improved the corporation we have among gamers in the sense that you get to learn one thing or the other from gamers around the world and those staying close to you. The good side of it is you get to enjoy every bit of gaming and winning together is always sweet.

I think some of the time we learn from the co operation. And some of the time we have to learn how to go solo. Not all the time we are going to enjoy playing with team. So I guess multi player games teach us a lot of small things.

There are lots of games that involves multiplayer strategy and team plans. One thing's for sure, cooperation is the key for guilds and team goals. It's really nice to now that interaction has greatly improved in games... Real time chats and audio conversation are now essential in team strategies. Now its not all about your own upgrades and weapons...its all about team effort.

Team efforts can do much more when we are talking about games that needs us to build some castles or go into a kind of war with the other game nations. I've got some pals that play some of the game that I play and this is the thing that we got to know about playing the game.

I completely agree with you on this, when a gaming franchise is meant to be played in a multi player role, individual quality does not matter much, team work pays more benefits because the team success is dependent on how good the group played as one unit and not individually.

You're quite correct with the way multi-player has improved the corporation we have among gamers in the sense that you get to learn one thing or the other from gamers around the world and those staying close to you. The good side of it is you get to enjoy every bit of gaming and winning together is always sweet.

There is this one online football manger that I play which normally have a multi player association match every weekend. Now each association is made up of 6 members and how good your team plays is what would determine if they are going to win the tournament.

Even outside gaming, cooperation and team work spirit is the key to every success.

Even outside gaming, cooperation and team work spirit is the key to every success.

You are right and this is the reason using the art of corporation in the game is going to help out at the end of the day. You get to enjoy lots of things and feel good at the end of day when you win.

There is this one online football manger that I play which normally have a multi player association match every weekend. Now each association is made up of 6 members and how good your team plays is what would determine if they are going to win the tournament.

That is a perfect example of what corporation is all about in the sense that some gamers will come together to join force and look at a way that they can get to defeat some other allies so as to become the best at the end of the day.

Multilayer games only get better when you play it either outdoors or indoors. The major important thing is that the team plays for the success of the team and not for individual glory.