As I couldn't find a collective place for us all to share our convention pictures and memories from over the years (If there is, please tell me), I thought I'd start this up.

[ame="http://s1262.photobucket.com/user/Martin_Vaughan/library/MCM%20Comic-Con%20Expo%20May%202014?sort=2&page=1"]MCM Comic-Con Expo May 2014 Photos by Martin_Vaughan | Photobucket[/ame]

This is my photo album from this year's May MCM comic-con. I went dressed as Hidari Shoutaro (You can see me in the album, holding the Joker Memory in the wrong hand).

We started off by seeing a guy dressed as Steam. You know, the game platform. Yes, really. And it was awesome.

There were actually a number of people who recognized me. First up was the guy in the Red Ranger costume, who was all around awesome. After pictures, he answered questions about what wearing that helmet was like (apparently like sunglasses, only much more worse). Then, I got approached by a guy in a really thick Korean accent who wanted pictures (about the only words I could understand unfortunately were 'Rider' and 'Picture'). The guy next to me in my picture recognized me from behind whilst I was looking for a friend who had wandered off and gotten lost. He then gleefully asked for pictures. Later on, said friend (who had since found me) spotted the Genesis Driver around another guy's waist and I literally ran after him. :) Should've got his number, dammit. Why must I be so socially awkward?!

We then proceeded to find the Cardcaptor Sakura girl who was vary nice. Nearer the end of the show, we were lucky enough to run into the Pink and White Rangers and the awesome costumes for the Megazord and Gundam GN-0000 00 from Gundam 00. The Megazord was fighting another guy I didn't recognise, but he stole the same again friend's Sonic Screwdriver (he was dressed as the tenth doctor) and used it to deactivate the megazord. It was very funny and I wish I'd caught it on camera :(

At the end, as well as Samus and Iron Man teaming up, we found a guy wearing, of all possible things, an Ichigo onesie.

Well, that's all for now folks. When my other friends let me have their pictures, I may add them later on.

Fell free to share any pictures that you want to. In fact, I'll encourage it.

Last edited: