Raxbait: Hip
I thoroughly enjoyed JF. I actually pretty much enjoyed Disney seasons except of course OO XD

Bandito Shake Cometh
I'm a fan of good story and story arches. PRT to PRWF and RPM are the best PR has ever done.

Maaaaybe I'll give the first season of MMPR a pass, but the VERY unfunny Bulk and Skull parts.... sweet jumpin' Jesus... Rito... Christ.... sooooooooo much stupidity and slap dashery of crap that.... bleh! Worst seasons in history. Only thing good about them was that the original cast was nostalgic.
If anything I would think you would give season 3 and Zeo the pass. They're both decently plotted, and Zeo is probably the most continuity heavy season of all time. Plus, by this point Bulk and Skull were actually becoming somewhat likeable.

Lurker
RPM was far and away better than anything prior... Lost Galaxy was the greatest finale PR's ever had with the Fall of Terra Venture. Also has a lot of my favorite fights and moments.

RPM was better...but it still stunk strong of MF-JF. The first episode was totally different, but after that it just felt like Disney PR again minus a moment here or there.

Lost Galaxy, maybe because I saw it recently and it was hyped up around here so much, but it just didn't blow me away. It wasn't bad at all. Just the music was extra cheesy that year, the characters were okay but didn't grab me like previous years, and there wasn't the same kind of epicness from Space.