Is not impressed right now...
There have been some threads like this popping up on Comic Book Resources lately, and I thought I'd bring them here. What are some opinions you have about Power Rangers that either you think the general fandom would not agree with, or that is something that would start a heavy debate?

When The Fruit Of Life Corrupts Men
Mystic Force was good and RPM was bad :laugh:

Many a hate post will follow, I'm sure

Here are some of mine:

1. Anyone who thinks Eddie's "Ranger Black" ending would have been anything like what was described to us is an idiot.
  2. RPM IS in the PRU, regardless of what Eddie and John may have said
  3. And it takes place well AFTER SPD
  4. Operation Overdrive is the best Kalish season
  5. Wild Force is a DISNEY season, people. Deal with it.
  6. "Lost and Found in Translation" was one of the best, most fun PR episodes, not just of DinoThunder, but of all of PR
  7. The first half of SPD was good, but it wasn't THAT good
  8. Lightspeed Rescue is the best season from the LG-WF years

They call her one-eye
Mine is, They need to stop making power ranger shows and let the material stay as it was, Mighty Morphin thru Lost Galaxy. Because of the multiple shows with different cast members and different merchendise, it is not nearly as marketable nor can be brought back as easily as say Transformers, Thundercats, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles or anything else.

When The Fruit Of Life Corrupts Men
Because of the multiple shows with different cast members and different merchendise, it is not nearly as marketable nor can be brought back as easily as say Transformers

After the Bay movies I'm surprised that Transformers hasn't been banished off the face of the planet yet

Banned
After the Bay movies I'm surprised that Transformers hasn't been banished off the face of the planet yet

Those movies have made a Insane amount of money, regardless of how actually "Good" they where.

1. The original Wild Force theme from [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOX5YGdbkRM&feature=player_embedded"]this promo[/ame] was not really any better than what we got.
  2. RPM had one of the best themes, and all four of the original demos were crap.
  3. Gem and Gemma were much better BEFORE "Three's a Crowd."

Some kind of Beast mode
  1. The original Wild Force theme from this promo was not really any better than what we got.
  2. RPM had one of the best themes, and all four of the original demos were crap.
  3. Gem and Gemma were much better BEFORE "Three's a Crowd."

Wait wait wait, that was supposed to be the original theme?! I love that song, they should of kept it.

I always thought it was just a song they made for the promo.