Constance Wu now explains her controversial tweets years ago

Larping is a contact sports!
The Me too movement lives on. I can't believe producers think they can use their power to harass actresses,

What does the Fox say?
Staff member
Constance Wu is an actress that I have always liked. But I confess that I never kept up with her tweets. So when I heard the news reports the other day, it really was new news to me. At any rate, I'm glad to see that she was able to rise up!

This is why I do not want to enter the entertainment industry. Too many predators who preys on the weak because they have power.

She almost committed suicide because of the cyberbullying she got from her fans who didn't know the meaning behind her tweets.

Now those tweets finally makes sense. It is hard for some people to understand why is she acting like an ingrate that the show got renewed.

fresh off the boat is one of my favorite sitcoms because of the 90s Nostalgia. I can understand why Constance hated being on the show even if it gave her the success because some men think they all have the power just because they are in power position. I got fired from my job once because I slapped my manager. My dignity is not worth a job. I am willing to lose a job for the sake of my dignity and I will never let anybody mistreat me.