Connect: An Eye Transplant Causes Visions of Murder

Administrator
<p>“Connect” is an urban legend. People say it’s a legend because they have never met anybody who was a real Connect. But what is it? A Connect is a person who does not die. That must be a legend. That can’t be real. Right?</p>

Wow, "Connect" sounds like a gripping blend of genres! The premise of a character who doesn't die is intriguing, especially when intertwined with themes of organ trafficking and medical breakthroughs. I can imagine the tension and suspense as Ha Dong-Soo navigates through these dangerous situations.I find it fascinating how "Connect" explores the repercussions of organ trafficking and medical experiments through the lens of urban legend. The idea of a "new human" like Ha Dong-Soo adds an extra layer of mystery and suspense to the story. I'm definitely curious to see how it all unfolds.

PJ

The concept of "Connect" raises some thought-provoking questions about identity and mortality. Ha Dong-Soo's journey as a biologically engineered individual caught in the world of organ trafficking is both compelling and chilling. I'm eager to see how the series delves deeper into these themes.

Stand up from the fall
The dynamic between Ha Dong-Soo and Oh Jin-Seob, especially with the connection formed through the eye transplant, adds a unique twist to the classic cat-and-mouse thriller. It's intriguing to see how their intertwined fates play out amidst the backdrop of murder and mystery.

The character development in "Connect" sounds compelling, especially with Ha Dong-Soo's struggle to uncover the truth behind his visions of murder. The moral complexity and ethical dilemmas explored in the series add depth to the narrative, making it more than just a typical thriller.

It's interesting to see how "Connect" addresses real-world issues like organ trafficking and medical ethics within a supernatural framework. The parallels drawn between fiction and reality serve to heighten the stakes and make the story even more impactful.