Fighting evil makes me thirsty
I like Skull better, compared to Spike... :laugh:
Skull certainly had a more preferable voice. o_O

B and I were talking about this and came up with a better alternative for the current Bulk.

Bulk should be the actual mentor of this series. In his own goofy way of course, but after all he's been through, he should know a thing or two about Rangering.
Bulk...the true mentor?

Maybe they should hire you to do some of the writing! I think that's a good idea. Hell, at least it would be a twist.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Hmmm... Got me thinking... How would they do the Mr Brown arch then? Use Bulk and Spike?

Banned
Word on the street is, they may have skipped Acts 13-16.

SAY WHAT?!
shocking.gif

Trust No One
Skull certainly had a more preferable voice. o_O

Bulk...the true mentor?

Maybe they should hire you to do some of the writing! I think that's a good idea. Hell, at least it would be a twist.

Yeah, it references back to the Forever Red episode and his respect for Tommy as well as the end of In Space.

Bulk should have a good grasp of Ranger knowledge for all he and Skull had been through. We felt a mentor role would be a good end to the Bulk and Skull legacy.

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
Word on the street is, they may have skipped Acts 13-16.

They were fillers anyway............preferably, they were the fillers that most of the people hated from Shinkenger (more hated fillers were seen later in the middle part of the series).

But I still think the Shinken Brown thing might still happen, so one of those acts might not be skipped after all.

The new Tendou Souji
13 is the "Mako/Kotoha" focus ep" with those baby things
14 is ShinkenBrown
15 is the Chiaki impersonator
16 is the "day in the life of a kuroko" episode

I can see 16 going at least since, there'll be no point at all in keeping it (awesome episode but, no point with how Samurai has itself).

has left HJU. Not coming back.
Shinkenger Episode 15 adaptation would be nice to watch. I liked this episode.