Lurker
Anyone could have posted it. Yeah, you can tell I dont care about random posts on random boards anymore. There's no validity to any of it.

You can choose to believe what you want but it's entirely consistant with the style of the show thusfar. People have been commenting about the childishness of the characters and dialogue for a whie now. So this really doesn't come as much of a shock. If anything, just confirming something many of us already feared.

Banned
You can choose to believe what you want but it's entirely consistant with the style of the show thusfar. People have been commenting about the childishness of the characters and dialogue for a whie now. So this really doesn't come as much of a shock. If anything, just confirming something many of us already feared.

A made up person confirming something made up. Yeah that makes PERFECT SENSE .... :sly:

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Not to be a downer... I understand why Bulk is back, but is he really needed? It's more for nostalgia and to reconnect with the original Power Rangers... and I'm not referring to Sentai which is a whole different Beast (in a good way) in itself.

The World Warrior
Power Rangers can't possibly be dumbed down any further, in terms of dialogue, unless they decide to take the Nick Jr or PBS route.

Fighting evil makes me thirsty
Not to be a downer... I understand why Bulk is back, but is he really needed? It's more for nostalgia and to reconnect with the original Power Rangers... and I'm not referring to Sentai which is a whole different Beast (in a good way) in itself.
I think it may be a nostalgia thing. Maybe it's just a wink at the old school fans who remember the original MMPR. Then again maybe not. :sweat:

He's obviously not really needed. Maybe they thought kids would enjoy the slap-stick humor that Bulk and Spike bring.

I like Skull better, compared to Spike... :laugh:

Trust No One

B and I were talking about this and came up with a better alternative for the current Bulk.

Bulk should be the actual mentor of this series. In his own goofy way of course, but after all he's been through, he should know a thing or two about Rangering.

B and I were talking about this and came up with a better alternative for the current Bulk.

Bulk should be the actual mentor of this series. In his own goofy way of course, but after all he's been through, he should know a thing or two about Rangering.

Yes. He shouldn't be resorting to shenanigans and should be worthy of becoming like Mr. Brown... :laugh: