Lurker
From Rangerboard:

Hi guys,

I work in the film industry along with my friend, I just got from Hawaii..

Where I had the misfortune of being a P.A. for live hows on several cruise ships. My friend on the other hand lucked out and was hired in N.Z. as a P.A. on samurai.

The funny thing is unlike me he's always hated anything Power Rangers, the first thing I asked him was "what the f**k did you guys do?" He told me that word on the set was "it was dumbed down". The producers had a goal in mind to rebuild the fanbase by making it easily accessible to 6 - 10 year olds. According to him, the worst part was that the actors were forced to act as if they were speaking to 5 year olds. One un named actress even stated "I feel like I've been sniffing paint fumes on Sesame Street"

Any how, my friend doesn't plan to return so I put this online knowing I won't owe him any money:)

It's Judgement Time!
Anyone could have posted it. Yeah, you can tell I dont care about random posts on random boards anymore. There's no validity to any of it.

has left HJU. Not coming back.
Huh... whatever...

Thanks for sharing the post, PA.

Banned
I'm sorry...this has to be bullshit story I've ever heard. Actors forced to act as if they were speaking to five years olds? :sly: Oh, please, no actors can't be forced!

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
True or not, there will be people who likes the new PR series and others won't. Some folks enjoy it, others don't.... :thumbs:

@SK: Maybe you forgot that actors are paid... If they don't act the way they are directed to do so, they may have no job to return to. And that goes for any production... Except maybe for Charlie Sheen... :laugh:

Trust No One
4chan isn't a credible source.

Why? Cuz this was there too.

Move along. XD

Fighting evil makes me thirsty
Anybody can post whatever on a forum so it's unlikely that it's true.

However, Samurai Rangers is a pretty accessible show to 6-10 year olds thus far.. ;)