I've spent close to that amount for a replica of garo's sword unarmored version ofcourse cause the armored one is just too rich for me, even then realistically a CSM blaster case I can see close to a standard CSM belt price or a little lower to be honest, Also Actar looking at your faiz collection you can't deny a full size faiz blaster case gets the nerd juices flowing the only thing missing is the slasher for a full set

Otaku University Student
Wow, they made the manual a replica of the manual from the show. 10/10 for effort guys.

Otaku University Student
The actual manual is made to look like the manual from the show. (^o^)

On a more somber note, my proxy just shifted my order from the September release to the November release, despite me confirming with them before that my order was the September one. I've asked if I could get in on the September release or get a refund, but they're refusing to do both, stating that it's the maker's fault for changing the date. No. This is obviously because you guys took in way more orders than possible for the September release. Urgh. As you'd expect, I am less than pleased.

So, now I have to buy another set from elsewhere and sell this one when I get it in November.

Lurker
The actual manual is made to look like the manual from the show. (^o^)

On a more somber note, my proxy just shifted my order from the September release to the November release, despite me confirming with them before that my order was the September one. I've asked if I could get in on the September release or get a refund, but they're refusing to do both, stating that it's the maker's fault for changing the date. No. This is obviously because you guys took in way more orders than possible for the September release. Urgh. As you'd expect, I am less than pleased.

So, now I have to buy another set from elsewhere and sell this one when I get it in November.

I'm in the same boat as you, except I don't have Orphnochs at my front door waiting for me to henshin and fight so I'll just wait 2 months like a normal person.

Kidding aside, I'd be interested on seeing what you choose to do for the Gearbox.

I'm in the same boat as you, except I don't have Orphnochs at my front door waiting for me to henshin and fight so I'll just wait 2 months like a normal person.

Kidding aside, I'd be interested on seeing what you choose to do for the Gearbox.
I'm personally just being patient and waiting for the november release, ditto on that note Actar if you find someone to make one or make one yourself let me know or can I commission one from ya, the case would add a nice touch to my faiz cosplay for next year's con that is if my plan A, B, and C cosplays fall through

Otaku University Student

Haha, as I see it, I'm still spending the same amount of money either way, less if I'm able to sell the second one at a higher price depending on the market rate. (^.^;)

I'm personally just being patient and waiting for the november release, ditto on that note Actar if you find someone to make one or make one yourself let me know or can I commission one from ya, the case would add a nice touch to my faiz cosplay for next year's con that is if my plan A, B, and C cosplays fall through

Oh? I already have a Gear Box lined up. (^.^) Didn't I post that here before? I managed to get a 100% show-accurate one with silver borders a couple of months back. Much rarer than the more common grey-bordered one. It's fitted for the CS/CSM-sized Faiz Gear.

8ee12f14-9f7c-487b-9928-81a7b33e1c1d_zps8tsfbgk4.jpg

But, there's going to be a problem. The belt straps won't be able to fit and don't come off easily. I'll have to experiment when I get mine to see if they come off by unscrewing them from the main Driver. If you want one, the only way of getting them now, to my knowledge is going through Yahoo Auctions Japan. There are people who specialize in buying up and modifying these cases.

Also, selfish desire here, but I really hope they don't make CSM Kaixa or Delta Drivers. I'm tired of hunting down cases... The Delta Gear Box being the most expensive going anywhere from $2000 to $3000. Suffice to say I didn't pay that much for mine all those years ago. The least they can do is use the DX molds so that I can just use the ones I have already...

Haha, as I see it, I'm still spending the same amount of money either way, less if I'm able to sell the second one at a higher price depending on the market rate. (^.^;)

Oh? I already have a Gear Box lined up. (^.^) Didn't I post that here before? I managed to get a 100% show-accurate one with silver borders a couple of months back. Much rarer than the more common grey-bordered one. It's fitted for the CS/CSM-sized Faiz Gear.

8ee12f14-9f7c-487b-9928-81a7b33e1c1d_zps8tsfbgk4.jpg

But, there's going to be a problem. The belt straps won't be able to fit and don't come off easily. I'll have to experiment when I get mine to see if they come off by unscrewing them from the main Driver. If you want one, the only way of getting them now, to my knowledge is going through Yahoo Auctions Japan. There are people who specialize in buying up and modifying these cases.

Also, selfish desire here, but I really hope they don't make CSM Kaixa or Delta Drivers. I'm tired of hunting down cases... The Delta Gear Box being the most expensive going anywhere from $2000 to $3000. Suffice to say I didn't pay that much for mine all those years ago. The least they can do is use the DX molds so that I can just use the ones I have already...
YEOWCH, that's nuts, thanks for the tip I'll see if my middle man can help me out, if they do anything else for the CSM line for faiz god damnit I want the blaster case, that way I can have a full set, also I don't think you mentioned it. also have you looked into my tip about the clear resin on the psycho pass gun?

Otaku University Student
Oh my God. Just got mine and it's absolutely beautiful. This is hands down their greatest work yet. Not only is the sculpt and detail amazing, the features are simply stellar. The fact that they made the box look like the Faiz Gear Box and the manual like the one from the show just shows how much thought and care they've put into this. There is a gap between the hinge and the top cover of the phone as well, so I don't think it will scratch from opening and closing the phone.

Not only that, this is a VERY minor detail that I don't think many will pick up on, but I was floored that they actually implemented it. You know how the key presses cycle through the three different tones, Low, Medium and High and back again? Well, only when you are entering four digit codes does it go Low, Medium, High, High, just like in the show!

It's pretty much a perfect release. The light-up screen, the wireless gimmick, the lights in the actual belt... it really doesn't get any better. However, if you want me to be super-demanding, what they also could have done is to of course put in the ringtone and more voices from the other characters, not just Takumi.

Of course, here are the much-awaited pictures of the CSM Faiz Gear in my custom Gear Box!

[hide]IMG_5128_zpsychr53gq.jpg

IMG_5130_zpszz9lmgpe.jpg

IMG_5131_zpscemg5tye.jpg

IMG_5134_zpssqb28fpq.jpg[/hide]

CSM packaging compared with the Gear Box:

[hide]IMG_5137_zpsbqjafu4y.jpg[/hide]

Here's my manual compared with the CSM's manual. Unfortunately, the CSM manual is way too big to be screen-accurate...

[hide]IMG_5142_zpsgwxwa6yd.jpg[/hide]

For those who are curious, YES! The straps are actually removable (via screws) and I used the left over pieces from an old custom adult DX Faiz belt to cobble together a "cheat" that simulates the look of a collapsed belt! (^o^)

[hide]IMG_5121_zpsmnn32stu.jpg
FullSizeRender_zps1trvet7f.jpg[/hide]

...now I'm really tempted to keep both sets if my budget allows. (^.^;)

EDIT:

Oh my goodness! I was wondering why the codes for the voice clips weren't consecutive! They actually correspond to the episode number/movie that they are from! (O.O) Now THAT is fanservice right there! (^o^)

[hide]_1129272357154543_727063607171124174_n_zpsp1zkfwbw.jpg[/hide]

Last edited:
Oh my God. Just got mine and it's absolutely beautiful. This is hands down their greatest work yet. Not only is the sculpt and detail amazing, the features are simply stellar. The fact that they made the box look like the Faiz Gear Box and the manual like the one from the show just shows how much thought and care they've put into this. There is a gap between the hinge and the top cover of the phone as well, so I don't think it will scratch from opening and closing the phone.

Not only that, this is a VERY minor detail that I don't think many will pick up on, but I was floored that they actually implemented it. You know how the key presses cycle through the three different tones, Low, Medium and High and back again? Well, only when you are entering four digit codes does it go Low, Medium, High, High, just like in the show!

It's pretty much a perfect release. The light-up screen, the wireless gimmick, the lights in the actual belt... it really doesn't get any better. However, if you want me to be super-demanding, what they also could have done is to of course put in the ringtone and more voices from the other characters, not just Takumi.

Of course, here are the much-awaited pictures of the CSM Faiz Gear in my custom Gear Box!

[hide]IMG_5128_zpsychr53gq.jpg

IMG_5130_zpszz9lmgpe.jpg

IMG_5131_zpscemg5tye.jpg

IMG_5134_zpssqb28fpq.jpg[/hide]

CSM packaging compared with the Gear Box:

[hide]IMG_5137_zpsbqjafu4y.jpg[/hide]

Here's my manual compared with the CSM's manual. Unfortunately, the CSM manual is way too big to be screen-accurate...

[hide]IMG_5142_zpsgwxwa6yd.jpg[/hide]

For those who are curious, YES! The straps are actually removable (via screws) and I used the left over pieces from an old custom adult DX Faiz belt to cobble together a "cheat" that simulates the look of a collapsed belt! (^o^)

[hide]IMG_5121_zpsmnn32stu.jpg
FullSizeRender_zps1trvet7f.jpg[/hide]

...now I'm really tempted to keep both sets if my budget allows. (^.^;)
if you didn't remove the belt parts how is the fit in the case, also Damn it man must you brag I'm really biting my nails trying to stay patient