Lurker
Didn't they make a complete selection Orga (to be fair, it's one of the rarest complete selections ever). I'm guessing the only thing that would change is just adding leds on the belt itself.

Otaku University Student
I'm sorry, but this is a pretty shitty trailer. It shows us nothing that the pictures haven't already.

https://youtu.be/RK1S47FPUe4

I do not believe it is the CS mold. The CSM phone has screw hole covers on the 4 corners of the screen. That's the same as the DX, on which the screws were exposed. The CS phone has no screws (or covers) on those spots. It does look like they removed that locking mechanism from the DX phone (that bracket/clip thing that keeps the phone shut).In the image, the top phone is the CS phone, the bottom is DX. The CS phone does not have screws on the 4 corners of the screen, while the DX phone does.

Actually, the CS version does have the 4 screw holes. You just can't see it well in that video.

dx-faizufpnn-hikaku_zpsdryr5uah.jpg

Last edited:
Otaku University Student
Well, I still don't believe it, but whoever predicted a CSM Faiz Axel was right on the money,

csm1.jpg

I really don't know how to feel about this one. Are they going to make everything CS-sized? CSM is just a blatant misnomer at this point. At least they have an opportunity to correct the incorrect reformation sound.

Well, I still don't believe it, but whoever predicted a CSM Faiz Axel was right on the money,

csm1.jpg

I really don't know how to feel about this one. Are they going to make everything CS-sized? CSM is just a blatant misnomer at this point. At least they have an opportunity to correct the incorrect reformation sound.
I was so freaking hoping for this, as idcrisis says Bring on the Blaster

Otaku University Student
*Note that there are hints on the official developers' blog that the Axel Watch will be able to interact with the CSM Faiz Gear.

Well, I admit I was wrong about Axel, but I still have my doubts with regard to Blaster. Making a new mold for the Axel Watch is easy, but a final form/weapon toy in Complete Selection size? Also, I demand that they drop the CSM label if they do so. At this point, they're no longer "modifying" anything. It is Complete Selection. Though, before I jump the gun, for the Axel Watch, I'm not sure if they'll be creating a new mold or just adjusting the size of the Axel Mission Memory bay.

Thinking about it, they never did do a CSM Xtreme Memory or CSM K-Touch, so I would't be surprised if they skipped Faiz's final form too. (>.<)

Lurker
Agreed. Like I said before, it's probably a pipe dream, but one can hope.

The K-Touch and Blaster are the only final form items that would be worth getting IMO.

If the King Rouzer was Blade's item instead of the Rouze Absorber, I would want that too. Though we'll probably never see Blade in CS(M) form.

thing is though both the CSM W and Deca driver use the same molds as the DX so either way they fit just fine, well except for the buckle part of the deca driver when the K touch is in the belt but either way Ya never know what to expect and damn it I don't care if it's in the 400 range a CSM blaster case would be baller

Agreed. Like I said before, it's probably a pipe dream, but one can hope.

The K-Touch and Blaster are the only final form items that would be worth getting IMO.

If the King Rouzer was Blade's item instead of the Rouze Absorber, I would want that too. Though we'll probably never see Blade in CS(M) form.
the King rouzer as a CSM would make me **** a diamond brick if they ever did a CSM release of the blade belts I'd jump on em