That was a response directed towards you saying about the additional Switches in addition to the first 40, actually.

Legend items are usually not counted as part of main form changes, and won't be released alongside a new release of a belt/driver.

I see what you're saying. I think they did include the legends for the Gaia Memories though, didn't they? I know the box was huge, and there weren't that many normal sticks on the show.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
Don't understand this decision about making a CSM for Faiz when there's already a CM out there, Kaixa or Delta would have made more sense. And it's not like having the electronics on the Faiz Pointer or Faiz Shot will change much anyway...

They could have chosen something different with much more potential:

- Decade and/or Diend K-Touch
- OOO Driver (extra Tamashii and Super TaToBa Combo)
- Agito Alter Ring (Trinity Form sound, and distinguishing between Burning and Shining forms)
- Kuuga Arcle (could do Ultimate form sound, and maybe Rising Ultimate, probably bit hard to do since the sound effects don't change much, plus there is a CS out there already)
- Knight, Knight Survive, Zolda, Ouja, Tiger visors that could read the cards (although probably won't attract a large market)

There's so many choices, and to me, the first two I've listed are really no-brainers and I don't get why they didn't go for the OOO Driver.

Don't understand this decision about making a CSM for Faiz when there's already a CM out there, Kaixa or Delta would have made more sense. And it's not like having the electronics on the Faiz Pointer or Faiz Shot will change much anyway...

They could have chosen something different with much more potential:

- Decade and/or Diend K-Touch
- OOO Driver (extra Tamashii and Super TaToBa Combo)
- Agito Alter Ring (Trinity Form sound, and distinguishing between Burning and Shining forms)
- Kuuga Arcle (could do Ultimate form sound, and maybe Rising Ultimate, probably bit hard to do since the sound effects don't change much, plus there is a CS out there already)
- Knight, Knight Survive, Zolda, Ouja, Tiger visors that could read the cards (although probably won't attract a large market)

There's so many choices, and to me, the first two I've listed are really no-brainers and I don't get why they didn't go for the OOO Driver.
I think the reason why they're going this route is because they're going in reverse order and I also think it's because of how few CM faiz belts are still floating around, sure an OOO's driver would've been awesome but who knows maybe they'll get to it eventually, also I kinda look forward to this cause with how expensive the CM faiz gear is there is no way I can afford that in one shot and who knows maybe they changed it so that the CSM one works with the older DX toys unlike the CM one

Last edited:
I think the reason why they're going this route is because they're going in reverse order and I also think it's because of how few CM faiz belts are still floating around, sure an OOO's driver would've been awesome but who knows maybe they'll get to it eventually, also I kinda look forward to this cause with how expensive the CM faiz gear is there is no way I can afford that in one shot and who knows maybe they changed it so that the CSM one works with the older DX toys unlike the CM one

There are a few, and I mean that literally, Complete Selection Faiz Gear sets left, and they're insanely expensive. Re-doing it was not a bad call. It'd be nice to have something new, but the people who buy these didn't grow up on OOO, they were in the early Heisei era.

There are a few, and I mean that literally, Complete Selection Faiz Gear sets left, and they're insanely expensive. Re-doing it was not a bad call. It'd be nice to have something new, but the people who buy these didn't grow up on OOO, they were in the early Heisei era.
yeah that's for sure, I just do hope the CSM faiz gear does work with the older DX toys

Treasure Cards of the Underworld
Maybe this has something to do with the resurging popularity of Takumi's character, what with Takumi & actor having made the Heisei amount of returning actor appearance equivalent of the likes of Takeshi Hongo. :B