Otaku University Student
Okay. Color me surprised. But honestly, I really don't see what they can do to it to make it better. Not to mention, Faiz already had a proper Complete Selection released before. The only question that I can ask is... Why?

err01.jpg

err02.jpg

...and 30,000 yen?

well from what I've seen of reviews of the complete select faiz driver other than the fact that it can fit a 44 inch waist line the only electronics were in the belt and the phone, the faiz knuckle and pointer were just empty plastic

I'd like to see a rerelease of Ryuki's V Buckle. It's impossible to find one that has all the card decks and priced below $1000 USD.

just out of curiosity, if bandai continues with the current pattern which rider would you guys like to see get the CSM treatment next?

Otaku University Student
Sasword's Zecter with a full-length blade... Though that's never gonna happen.

Sasword's Zecter with a full-length blade... Though that's never gonna happen.

that would be interesting but wouldn't it also be kinda limited since the sasword zector is just hollow plastic while all the sfx are in the sword itself, other than a paint upgrade there's not much they can do to the actual zector itself

Mandorake in Akiba has has a CS Faiz Gear for sale for as long as I've gone there for over 1K, so I'm happy to see it replaced. If it's cool, I think I have to buy it. So I guess I hope it's not cool?

just out of curiosity, if bandai continues with the current pattern which rider would you guys like to see get the CSM treatment next?

I wouldn't mind seeing CS Blade, Garren, Chalice and Leangle belts released to complement the Rouze Card archives. A CS Fourze Driver might not be bad either.