Hm... As much as I would want a CSM Diend Driver, I highly doubt they'll give us a Secondary Rider device. As for OOOs, they have already released a Complete Selection Medal Set previously, so I doubt they'll want to go for it again.

What else has been lacking electronics or functions that hasn't seen a CS or CSM treatment yet? Kivat? Blade? Though, as some of the others have said, a CSM weapon would be amazing.

Kiva would be very interesting with maybe a lot more phrases from the show, and maybe they could also release Kivat Bat the 4th from the finale to use on the belt. Personally I hope they go with Den-O, even though we got a regular CS version I still would like to see a Dx one with the Plat Form henshin, and maybe they could then release a NEW-Den-O belt since it would be the same mold but with different colors and sounds since we never got a Dx version of it at all.

Lurker
Since they did release a CSM lost driver, secondary rider stuff may still be possible. A diendriver isn't too far fetched IMO, especially if they already hired the VA to re-record the decadriver voices.

The Den-O belt seems like a good idea, with different face plates to activate all the sounds. Maybe a modified Gaoh plate to active the skull form and hijack form sounds, or something like that.

Otaku University Student
Since they did release a CSM lost driver, secondary rider stuff may still be possible. A diendriver isn't too far fetched IMO, especially if they already hired the VA to re-record the decadriver voices.

The Den-O belt seems like a good idea, with different face plates to activate all the sounds. Maybe a modified Gaoh plate to active the skull form and hijack form sounds, or something like that.

Oh yeah, that's right! I'll be mighty impressed if they actually did that, though. The Diend Driver was infamous for having absolutely no functions, so it's not as simple as adding new sounds.

Oh yeah, that's right! I'll be mighty impressed if they actually did that, though. The Diend Driver was infamous for having absolutely no functions, so it's not as simple as adding new sounds.

yeah but you'd figure there's a lot of empty space inside it so there's plenty of space to add in the needed electronics

I remember I once saw a video where someone took a Diendriver and put the Decadrivers card reader inside it and it worked just fine.

Bandai updated the card set page with the finalized designs of the binders and booklet.

[HIDE] 20141024_csmridercard_pc05_2.jpg[/HIDE]

Last edited:
Looks damn decent but i cant hep but feel like some of the new sounds are off compared to how they were in the show :/ anyone else get that or is it just me?

Yeah the new sounds for the previously excluded cards (with the exception of illusion) are all slightly different in tone or annunciation comparatively.