so are these the released CS belts so far:

Rider 1
Kuuga
Faiz
Orga
Ryuki
Den-O
Hibiki

how much do they go for when first released? where can you find information about the next CS belt? man, i would so drop paychecks on a CS W belt :castlerock:

Last edited:
which one is the most expensive so far ? and how much ?

I know the number would choke me instantly, but still i wanna know..... :sweat:

Lurker
From what I've seen, probably Den-O or Faiz are the most pricey, but Faiz is more common (therefore cheaper sometimes). Last time I checked around, they ranged from about 600-1000.

Cheapest ones were Rider 1, Orga and Hibiki ranging from 200-450.

Too damn rich for my blood. Plus, at today's exchange rates, I'd say the prices are even higher.

The most expensive would be the really really really limited edition The First Cyclone. I saw it in akiba last year, price was 80k yen.

Rajio Showa Rider
so are these the released CS belts so far:

Rider 1
Kuuga
Faiz
Orga
Ryuki
Den-O
Hibiki

how much do they go for when first released? where can you find information about the next CS belt? man, i would so drop paychecks on a CS W belt :castlerock:

The Double Driver doesn't need a CS. It's as show accurate as you can get minus the belt straps, which can easily be replaced. And they're not going to do a CS for belt straps alone.
Hibiki, the CS set came with the diecast tuning fork and a complete set of show accurate disk animals in a show accurate briefcase to hold them.
Den-O had Plat Form, as well as an Imagin voice mode and a complete Full Charge sound.

The only disappointing CS belt is Ryuki. It really doesn't do anything more than the DX belt (or the Legend belt for that matter), it's just show accurate looking.

Budou though
not really. it can have diecast parts like the other CS belts plus the memories themselves can be of higher quality plastic and color especially cyclone's light green color. the sounds should also be as loud as they can be like the CS den-o belt. they can sell it in that brief case shown in begins night

Lurker
Scale wise, a CS W belt would look more screen accurate. That's one of the big perks that i like about CS belts.

Oh and the silver button on the memory...forgot about that.

Last edited:
Lurker
If they didn't sell the CS Faiz Gear in a case (which appeared quite often), it's unlikely they would do that for W. It would be awesome and extra expensive if they did though.

Budou though
they already sold the case. not a CS case but still a case nonetheless. though, i don't know if the CS faiz gear will fit in that case.