SAN DIEGO COMIC-CON 2011 EXCLUSIVE FIGUARTS ON MY EBAY

S.H. Figuarts SUPER SAIYAN SON GOKU SPECIAL COLOR EDITION

and

D-ARTS MEGAMAN X (ROCKMAN) METALLIC EDITION

BID HERE: http://shop.ebay.com/maverickoversoul/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25

Hi Guys! I just got back from Comic-Con yesterday. I only had Thursday tickets but it was still very awesome nonetheless. I was able to get in line for the Bandai Tamashii Nations booth by Bluefin Distributions to get the two Comic-con only Figuarts and D-arts. These two figures are the first USA exclusive figuarts by Bandai. Even all of the copyright text on the bottom of the box is in English. I am selling these two new and unopened items on my ebay channel. Check them out or admire the pics and ask questions here.

My thoughts: These two figures are really awesome and they look nicer than their basic color counterparts. On both boxes, there is a Comic-Con International sticker on the top of the box. Both also have USA Exclusive printed on them. First, the SDCC 2011 Goku Figuart has a 100x better box art than the normal release. The special coloring is definitely nicer and you can tell once you see the out of the box pix from the convention. Most noticeably, the shadowing on his clothes and hair looks great.

Also, in my opinion, the Metallic Megaman D-Arts is way nicer than the Non-metallic version. I know some ppl in the HJU figuarts thread had their doubts on the metallic paint, and do not have an answer for them since I havent opened the box and examined it. However, the ones on display in the special display cases were awesome as seen in my pix. Lastly, this box art is pretty much a shiny version of the nonmetallic box.

Goku
img0332su.jpg

p1100057a.png

p1100052a.png

p1100053a.png

Megaman
img0340pu.jpg

p1100054a.png

p1100048a.png

p1100050a.png

BID HERE: http://shop.ebay.com/maverickoversoul/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25

Hope you enjoyed the pics!

Last edited:
Continuing the Creddie legacy
That's epic!

You know what, Bluefin should do US boxes for their Tamashii Nations toys. those alone were great, not those "sticker" placements on JP boxes.