has left HJU. Not coming back.
Alright! You know what the title says? :buttrock:

I watched Cannonball Run 2 last night. It was frickin' hiliarous and I laughed really hard. The movie ruled. I'm definitely gonna own the first and second on dvd from my work.

Police Academy Movie series is one of my favorite, too.

It's A Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World and Rat Race are my favorite, too. Hiliarous and I love them.:laugh:

boogie woogie feng shui
My favorite comedies have always been Office Space, Planes/Trains/Automobiles, National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation, Uncle Buck, and Napoleon Dynamite.

Wedding Singer
Happy Gilmore
Billy Madison
The Waterboy
Big Daddy
Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle
Dodgeball
Anchorman
Elf

And... a comedy but musical... the movie version of... The Producers... Hilarious.

BEST IN THE WORLD!!!
Oh god...finally, a good thread I can give tons of recommendations for! Here are some good ones:

Caddyshack, Spaceballs, Blazing Saddles(hell, anything from Mel Brook's), Clerks, Mallrats, Slap Shot, Animal House, The Ladies Man...oddly that's all that comes to my mind at the moment...I'll post up more when I think of some.

Oh, yeah. I forgot Kevin Smith flicks... I haven't watched any of 'em except for Jersey Girl... That's why. :disappoin

boogie woogie feng shui
Misfits923 said:
Oh god...finally, a good thread I can give tons of recommendations for! Here are some good ones:

Caddyshack, Spaceballs, Blazing Saddles(hell, anything from Mel Brook's), Clerks, Mallrats, Slap Shot, Animal House, The Ladies Man...oddly that's all that comes to my mind at the moment...I'll post up more when I think of some.

Oh yeah, you made me remember The Young Frankenstein. Also, Zoolander, Tommy Boy, Fight Back to School, Winners and Sinners, Ghostbusters, Bio Zombie, and actually, Fun With Dick and Jane is a pretty damn funny movie. The new one. I was surprised.

BEST IN THE WORLD!!!
Waiting..., High Fidelity, Coming to America, Super Troopers, all the Monty Python movies(except for "Meaning of Life". Didn't enjoy it),