What do you think? I wouldn't mind more conversation regarding individual toys going on. The reviews gets great traffic of people popping in to watch, but doesn't seem to generate discussion.

Or is it more clean like this?

Fangtaku
I wouldn't have a problem with that. I mean... half of the time, the [Talk] threads have reviews, or video reviews anyway. And doesn't the forum description mention reviews, too?

In Justice, We Trust!
Well the reviews may get lost with the other topics we have going on in there, maybe put it up as a sub fourm?

I feel like the commerce section is already a bit clustered. What with talk threads and buy threads and sale threads all competing for the front page because if you're not on page 1 or 2 then you'll probably never be seen at all.

Banned
Another option might be to split the Talk and Sales threads into their own boards.

So have one for Talk, one for B/S/T and one for Reviews.

Lurker
Personally I'd say you could combine the Talk threads with the review section, but you should leave the Buy and Sell threads as their own separate thing.

Personally I'd say you could combine the Talk threads with the review section, but you should leave the Buy and Sell threads as their own separate thing.

Glamador votes for this option. Feels like it makes the most sense from an organizational perspective. Reviews are a kind of talk, talk is talk, no commerce is actually taking place.

Seems like the best option to me. Anyone wanting to buy/sell stuff doesn't need the discussion posts in the way and anyone not interested will be ignoring them anyway.

Shyni
Considering that a lot of the reviews are YouTube embeds, I though people who posted them were mainly expecting anyone interested to comment on YouTube itself...?

Buuut I do agree that buy/sell/trade threads would do better in a separate section from discussions.

Last edited: