Continuing the Creddie legacy
Similar to Gokaichanger's "Combine a Toku.... with a Nickcom" thread, but this time, more on Disney live-action shows (Limited to original series from Disney Channel, Disney XD and ABC Family).

So what would a Toku be like combined with an already existing show like if Austin and Ally was an adaption of Hikonin Sentai Akibaranger or Switched At Birth was combined with Kamen Rider W... Talk it up here!

Professional Chef and Entertainer
The Famous Jett Jackson or Lab Rats mixed with Go-Busters
Phil of the Future and Kamen Rider Den-O or Decade

I was gonna say So Weird and Kamen Rider Hibiki, for some reason maybe because the Makamou are demonic antagonists and the show dealt with supernatural stuff.

Kiva itself is a Disney show. Lots of singing, some mediocre acting, and pointless romance.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
Pair of Kings vs KR Kabuto: The Hopper Bros find out they're actually the long lost kings of a remote tropical island, but refuse to do anything about it as they are too busy thinking about death and hell and stuff. Then they lose the island anyway because Tendou has appointed himself king of the whole universe.

Welcome
Kamen Rider Fourze and Phineas and Ferb.

IT COULD WORK!

Candace = Ohsugi
The gang of kids = Kamen Rider Club
Dr. Doofenshmirtz = Headmaster Gamou

Continuing the Creddie legacy
Too easy.

My Babysitter's a Vampire + Kamen Rider Kiva.

Nice idea, but one minor problem-
It's not a Disney original, it's aired in Disney Channel in the US, but originally, it's from Teletoon in Canada.

Although this would be nice, like Sarah becomes Kiva.

Kamen Rider Fourze and Phineas and Ferb.

IT COULD WORK!

Candace = Ohsugi
The gang of kids = Kamen Rider Club
Dr. Doofenshmirtz = Headmaster Gamou

Nice idea!
but it's not live-action...