Cobra Kai Season 5 Trailer

Awkward Correspondent
Cobra Kai announced the date announcement for Season 5! The Karate Kid Cinematic Universe continues this September 9. Fans thought the Karate kid was a dead franchise. Sony created a reboot in 2010 was made to replace it, but thanks to this Tv series, The original continuity of The Karate Kid got restored.
It was a redemption story of a middle-aged Johnny Lawrence(William Zabka), The villain of the first Karate Kid movie. From the first film’s antagonist, he became a mentor to an underdog, just like how Mr.Miyagi trained Johnny’s rival Daniel LaRusso(Ralph Macchio). Cobra Kai was so successful that it became a complete series. The Show managed to bring back nostalgic old fans and new fans who never even watched a single Karate Kid movie. Even though I highly recommend watching The...

Continue reading...

Lets delete the Jaden Smith version from our consciousness.

I grew up watching Karate Kid, so the first Season of Cobra Kai made me feel like a child again. I am so excited for Season 5!

Cobra Kai never lets its audience down!!! I can't wait for it to be available on Netflix. I'm really hopeful that Miguel and Robby can work things out this season. Sam and Tory are the same way. Because I'm concerned that these battles are getting out of hand. By the end of the season, Robby and Miguel should have worked out their disagreements. Because a Miguel and Robby collaboration would be incredible! Together, they can take out the majority of Cobra Kai's students.

Money Heister
Because Robby and Eli are the most athletic performers they have, I believed it would be tough to beat their battle from last season.
I completely forgot that Thomas Ian Griffith has a black belt in both taekwondo do and kenpo karate, thus Terry Silver against Chozen will be the season's last bout.

JBO SLOT GAME ONLINE SLOT
Netflix should not cancel Cobra Kai without completing the series.
Grace and Frankie deserved fewer seasons, and that snorefest lasted 7 seasons with a good conclusion.

6th Ranger
This trailer is incredible. The greater money provided by Netflix is clearly visible this season. I'm sure Mike Barnes will emerge from the mist during the sauna scene with Silver towards the end. Silver is most likely thinking to himself about Daniel's previous advice not to "play with fire."