Cobra Kai Is Returning Sooner Than You Think

Staff member
The last season of Netflix’s Cobra Kai appeared around Christmas of last year, so it stands to reason we wouldn’t see it return until NEXT holiday season, right? Wrong…here it is. Or rather, the trailer is here, and the new season itself has been slotted for September 9.
It’s a time of transition in the Valley…and deep depression, because not only has the bad guy won, he’s growing in power. Terry Silver won last season’s tournament and has plans to turn Cobra Kai into a franchise of bully-molding facilities. He turned on the previous baddie, Kreese, sending him to prison. Johnny has given up entirely, resigning to a life of Ubering people around in an Eagle Fang-emblazoned minivan. Even Daniel considers throwing it all away, until he gets help from an unexpected source: Chozen Toguchi, the man whose nose he honked back in the 80s. Life has thrown these people a lot of curveballs, but there is one thing we can guarantee: lots of scenes where young people beat each other up.
Cobra...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:

Bob

Bob
Speaking of Karate Kid, Thank God the Jaden Smith version is forgotten.

I just want Hillary Swank to appear on the Show, She is the only Karate Kid star who hasn't resurfaced yet.

A last-minute guesting by Hillary Swank (The Next Karate Kid) to face off against Silver's recently hired sensei-underling, who looks pretty badass, would be thrilling, but I doubt it will happen (jet lady new sensei). It's good to see that they are following a tried-and-true formula: rivals and former adversaries team up to beat a much more powerful foe. It will be interesting to follow Tory's plot because she will undoubtedly experience a lot of internal conflict and may ultimately turn against Silver.

Anxiously sleepless for Season 5! Chozen and Johnny working together is something I never asked for but I never know I needed! John has a brand-new phone! A conflict between Daniel and Silver is coming up. If Devon actually intends to torment Miyagi-Do and Eagle Fang this season and remain in Cobra Kai for the remainder of the series, we'll find out. I wish she will turn against Cobra Kai in the end and see how deadly their methods are. I knew Miguel and Sam would get back together after he got back from Mexico; Miguel and Robby working together? Hawk has a green and blue mohawk and a new tattoo in the front of his body. Hawk better win over Kenny now that he's more perverted and savage like Kyler! I suppose we'll see more of Mike Barnes once the season is out. We witness Kreese fighting while incarcerated.

It looks that Daniel will sustain an injury from last season. When Sam answers the door for Johnny, who appears worried, Amanda, and Chozen also appear worried. In a later scene, Johnny tells the sensei as he and Chozen enter the dojo "Not that we're here to learn a lesson. We're come to give you a lesson! "implies they have a vendetta to settle, maybe for hurting Daniel.

I am really excited to see Johnny and Chozen work together. They'll no doubt compare the poundings Daniel received. Looking forward to Johnny's response after learning about Daniel and Chozen's fight to the death.