Clash of the Shows: Power Rangers RPM vs Engine Sentai Go-Onger

Ever since RPM, there has been a debate on which show is better. Power Rangers RPM or it's original Sentai counterpart: Engine Sentai Go-Onger. Normally, Sentai would win by a landslide, but surprisingly it's 50-50 this time. What do you think?

Last edited:
School Days
Yes, I actually liked Go-Onger. :O_O: I bet Im probably one of the few in this forum that actually liked this show. :laugh:

I got ya Double Typhoon right here!
Go-onger was good especially since all it did what make me laugh and think.
But RPM has it all. A good story, great characters, it makes me laugh. and it 95% strays away from it's Sentai counterpart while at the same time paying Homage to them. Anyone remember that Project Go-onger bus?

DON'T PUSH THAT BUTTON!
Super Sentai has always done better than each American Power Rangers counterpart, but not this time around.

This is probably the first time in history that Sentai and Power Rangers trade places. Sentai usually does deeper and more serious stuff while Power Rangers does the exact opposite. But with Go-Onger and RPM, it's the other way around.

Weird, isn't it?

There is no contest. Anyone that voted Go-On over RPM should be ashamed of themselves.. :p

Bandito Shake Cometh
Go-Onger goes far beyond my tolerance threshold for Japanese wackiness. Still makes me sad that Eddie was dealt this hand when trying to make a serious season of PR.