It's been so many years since the clash of clans game is going on. And it seems to be getting stronger and stronger. As you can see there seems to be a lot of players still playing the game. And they have things lot better for their control. You can see that some of the really good innovative concepts are used in it. And it works on mobile. So it seems like good MMORPG style game.

Do you like COC and have played it?

I played it for two years but the enthusiasm just stopped. It may not be the game but a normal thing in gaming. Every game popular or not fades eventually because people tend to want more than the previous experience.

I agree. I too loved the game during earlier times. And now the addiction is fading away. It's good to spend time for that though. I am not much active lately. So it kind of gets boring with it.

I agree. I too loved the game during earlier times. And now the addiction is fading away. It's good to spend time for that though. I am not much active lately. So it kind of gets boring with it.
I am still in confusion why are you not playing this one now just because it's getting boring, yes.
OK, but there is no other to have.

It's been so many years since the clash of clans for pc hack game is going on. And it seems to be getting stronger and stronger. As you can see there seems to be a lot of players still playing the game. And they have things lot better for their control. You can see that some of the really good innovative concepts are used in it. And it works on mobile. So it seems like good MMORPG style game.

Do you like COC and have played it?
I really like it. I still play it.