Chucky vs. M3GAN, The Twitter feud we never asked for but needed in our life

Super Moderator
Chucky was happily promoting the premiere episode of his self titled show.  The Season 2 of Chucky just aired today and the killer good guy doll is proud of his show. Universal tried replacing him once with the A.I 2019 Chucky and that reboot failed to replace the original continuity.There is also Annabelle but she barely moves so people don’t really compared her with pint sized serial killer that much.
So many killer dolls tried replacing Chucky over the years like Brahms: The Boy, Small Soldiers,Zuni fetish doll and Dolly Dearest. None of them have Chucky’s charisma and lasting powers. The Child’s Play franchise spawned 7 movies and  a reboot. The New doll just debuted her first movie and this Android  can prove herself to be the better one, once she starts having sequels.
Now there is a new threat to his supremacy. We all know who that girl is. Chucky’s celebration for his successful TV show gets tainted...

Continue reading...

Essex Village
Megan slays figuratively and literally.

:D

Last edited by a moderator:
exuberant
M3GAN is being disrespectful to Chucky, he open doors for all the aspiring Killer dolls like her. Chucky may not be the first killer doll but he made the genre mainstream. She should brag once she have more than one movie.

That's the glory of love!
Chucky have the better body count when it comes to number of Victims. M3GAN is still new in the horror industry. She have a long way to go. I won't deny she is everywhere though ever since she dropped her trailer.

I was aware that many people would compare Chucky to M3GAN. Despite having variances, both killer dolls are lethal. Previously, Chucky was a human serial killer. A for M3GAN. She took it entirely too seriously even though I had programmed her to defend her owner. We can all agree that M3gan is an assassin on the dance floor even though she is a lethal doll. She has fluid movements with those cart wheels.

The wrong Chucky is being compared to her. The only thing she has in common with the original Chucky is that they are both killer dolls. Megan is more like to Chucky from the 2019 failed reboot, who is also a robot.

Chucky is more comedic while Megan is more Camp. I like the interaction between Chucky and Megan. Lets be Honest though, Chucky have a longer legacy. I mean even Annabelle have more Legacy than Megan. Annabelle already have multiple movies. All she did is scare people while she sits on a chair.

Entertainment Enthusiast
Every Generation have a Cinematic killer doll.

Baby Boomers have Talky Tina, she is the first Killer doll on screen and she scared out grandparents when they were young.
tZjc1N2Y2MDliYmE0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjUxMjc1OTM@._V1_.jpg

Gen X have Chucky
iMGQtZjJiNDI1NDM5MjdhXkEyXkFqcGdeQWRpZWdtb25n._V1_.jpg

Xenials have Zuni Fetish Doll
trilogy-of-terror-zuni.jpg

Millennial have Annabelle
annabelle-3.jpg

Now Gen Z have M3GAN
m3gan-blumhouse-trailer.jpg

Years Ago, Chucky was feuding with Annabelle and now he starts a fight with another sentient doll.

Staff member
This is all amazing, but Chucky is WB, not Universal, so a true crossover wouldn't be that simple.